1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bugs in Stardew 1.3 Beta (Known)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Fyren24, May 21, 2018.

1. Fyren24

Fyren24 Space Hobo

Hi

I know these bugs are known but i still want to get attention to it. since may 9th there was no progress update on bug fixing wich is very sad. im talking about single player beta 1.3:

1) (known): Usually on sundays the weekly giftgiving limits is reset to 0 and you can start giving people gifts. The bug occure when you played before beta and upgraded your save file to beta 1.3. for some reason you cannot give people gifts or it tells you that you have given them gifts for today or even 2 gifts for the weak even tho sunday should be reset day. i tried editing the folders of my save and set all the gift given this week values from 1 and 2 to zero but this only partialy fixes the issue.

2) When goat cheese is iridium quality and you have a tool equipped (for me it was the scythe) and you want to collect the cheese the game freezes for a second then it suddenly breaks the majo machine and the game crashes afterwards. when not equipped with a tool (i was holding a diamond) you get the cheese but the majo machine breaks anyway (it disapperas as if you hit it with an axe but its not in your inventory).

I think we all here like stardew valley and as i said i know these bugs are known and there are many more bugs, some serious some "only" annoying. i just want to bring more attention to it.

TLDR: We love this game, pls fix bugs on a regular basis.

Error log:

Message: Der angegebene Schlüssel war nicht im Wörterbuch angegeben. InnerException: Stack Trace: bei System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary2.get_Item(TKey key) bei Netcode.NetDictionary5.getItem(TKey key) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetDictionary.cs:Zeile 87. bei StardewValley.Network.OverlaidDictionary2.get_Item(TKey key) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\OverlaidDictionary.cs:Zeile 98. bei StardewValley.GameLocation.<>c__DisplayClass196_0.<checkAction>b__0() in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:Zeile 3991. bei StardewValley.ModHooks.OnGameLocation_CheckAction(GameLocation location, Location tileLocation, Rectangle viewport, Farmer who, Func1 action) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\ModHooks.cs:Zeile 13. bei StardewValley.GameLocation.checkAction(Location tileLocation, Rectangle viewport, Farmer who) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:Zeile 3915. bei StardewValley.Locations.BuildableGameLocation.checkAction(Location tileLocation, Rectangle viewport, Farmer who) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\BuildableGameLocation.cs:Zeile 148. bei StardewValley.Farm.checkAction(Location tileLocation, Rectangle viewport, Farmer who) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\Farm.cs:Zeile 818. bei StardewValley.Game1.tryToCheckAt(Vector2 grabTile, Farmer who) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:Zeile 7790. bei StardewValley.Game1.pressActionButton(KeyboardState currentKBState, MouseState currentMouseState, GamePadState currentPadState) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:Zeile 7679. bei StardewValley.Game1.<>cDisplayClass645_0.<UpdateControlInput>b_0() in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:Zeile 9835. bei StardewValley.ModHooks.OnGame1_UpdateControlInput(KeyboardState& keyboardState, MouseState& mouseState, GamePadState& gamePadState, Action action) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\ModHooks.cs:Zeile 11. bei StardewValley.Game1.UpdateControlInput(GameTime time) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:Zeile 9423. bei StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:Zeile 2308. bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick() bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e) bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle() bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame() bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e) bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef) bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData) bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context) bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context) bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm) bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run() bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun) bei StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:Zeile 122.

• Fyren24

Fyren24 Space Hobo

i tested some more and it was not the iridium qualityy of the cheese. its seems that the position of the majo machine causes the problem. i lost 4 machines now ;( but i took the remaining majo machines and relocated them from my farm into my farmhouse and since then i had no trouble. maybe its a very specific plot of the farm or something. keep up the godd work

• Fyren24

Fyren24 Space Hobo

I walked into Joja mart to buy a joj wallpaper and a joja cola for Sam and the game crashed again.

Message: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
        InnerException:
        Stack Trace: bei StardewValley.Object.actionWhenPurchased() in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Objects\Object.cs:Zeile 3483.
        bei StardewValley.Menus.ShopMenu.tryToPurchaseItem(Item item, Item heldItem, Int32 numberToBuy, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 indexInForSaleList) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\ShopMenu.cs:Zeile 696.
        bei StardewValley.Menus.ShopMenu.receiveLeftClick(Int32 x, Int32 y, Boolean playSound) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\ShopMenu.cs:Zeile 575.
        bei StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu(GameTime gameTime) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:Zeile 2722.
        bei StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:Zeile 2298.
        bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
        bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
        bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
        bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
        bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
        bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
        bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
        bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
        bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
        bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
        bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
        bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
        bei StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:Zeile 122.

• Mrteddy2006

Mrteddy2006 Intergalactic Tourist

When I try and sell wine in my shipping box it sells for nothing, does not even show that i shipped it