1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Build Your Own ship/ Sandbox Ship[Dead]

Discussion in 'Mechanics' started by Rik, Dec 8, 2013.

1. I Am a Secret Wizard

I Am a Secret Wizard Astral Cartographer

Game is crashing whenever I overwrite my shipworld file... anyone know how to fix this?

2. Syphist

Syphist Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Do you have any extra files in the folder?

3. I Am a Secret Wizard

I Am a Secret Wizard Astral Cartographer

Only other save files. I moved the older file out of it.

4. necrokeroz

necrokeroz Tentacle Wrangler

I have to thank you for this mod, really made the game much more awesome for me now that i can really make a "house" in my ship :DDDD

5. Syphist

Well, I finished my second ship. I'm really liking how this one turned out, I'm gonna enjoy using it this time around as a Floran:
    [​IMG]

YEAH_NAH, Divinux and sidoaight like this.
  6. kalez

kalez Subatomic Cosmonaut

Divinux likes this.
  7. Skhmt

Skhmt Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Human bunkers

Divinux likes this.
  8. kalez

kalez Subatomic Cosmonaut

The only thing Human I have seen is the prisons :/ I know this is getting a little off-topic, but do you have any coordinates to share where I might find some?

Divinux likes this.
  9. Skhmt

1278, 1270, Alpha Triaci 605 VII g.

Divinux and kalez like this.
  10. Divinux

Divinux Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love this community.

11. Shasow

Shasow Space Spelunker

Needs to be updated for recent patch. :(

12. dermarc99

dermarc99 Space Hobo

Is there any way to restore the ship i had built before the patch came out?
    Yesterday I put all my stuff to the ship and now its gone, thanks to the update. :'(

13. Skhmt

Yeah... I really hope there's a way to restore ships.

14. Haku

Haku Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hey, once this mod is updated it'd be nice if you could add it to the mod section :)

15. Sarbinger

Sarbinger Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Anybody have a workaround for Angry Koala?

16. vV DeadMeat Vv

vV DeadMeat Vv Space Hobo

So, I installed this per the directions using the youtube video, and it worked perfectly. I finished gaming for the night and turned off the computer. When I tried to play this morning, my ship that I'd spent hours on last night was gone, along with all my stuff. is this a glitch in the mod? does there need to be an update or something? or is this something I can fix? I always save my stuff before quitting out, and I have a backup of my old ship from before the mod... but the ship i was working on last night wasnt that ship, so, is this new ship lost forever or is there some way to get it back?

17. Rasnal

Rasnal Void-Bound Voyager

vV DeadMeat Vv... The game patched today from 'offended Koala' to 'angry koala'.... it broke all ship/world files. The updater for this ship file is out of town right now. As soon as he is back, I am sure he will look into getting it to work.

Haku... I think the reason that it was put in this section was because this isn't technically a mod. Its a save edit/overwrite. This just changes the saved .shipworld file, it doesnt change any mechanics of the default game. Now, the powers that be might decide this still qualifies, but in the general scheme of things, this is more of a cheat/save-edit than a mod.

18. vV DeadMeat Vv

vV DeadMeat Vv Space Hobo

oh yay. lol... thanks. will the update fix the ships back, or will they just be gone forever?

19. fluffytman

fluffytman Space Hobo

They'll be gone forever. I used a torrent to downgrade to offended koala and destroy my backed up ship so I could rebuild it. If your shipworld file isn't backed up, your ship is gone. Sorry.

20. Syphist

Can't you just use a trainer to duplicate all the items? That's what I did the last character wipe to get all my gear back.