1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Help Builder for hire!

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Lil' Mini, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

Creating a server? Need someone to help you out with construction of buildings? Well look no further!

Lil' Mini, builder for hire, for free! I can build lots of things; Wild west frontiers, medieval castles, steampunk towns, hi-tech bases, simple farmhouses and pretty much anything you'd like! Office complex? I'll get straight on that! Cave mine? No problem! Giant penis? W-well, okay I guess...

I can come up with the look of the building myself or you could just give me instructions on how it exactly should look like.

I can also build with mods, but only with mods through Steam. I don't have the patience to keep on manually install mods and uninstall them. But like I said, mods on Steam are quick enough to deal with for me.

I'm almost always available on the weekends to continue on the construction, and sometimes earlier in a week.

You can either give me the IP of your server right here. But if you want to be more secretive about it, just add me on Steam, Lil' Miniā„¢, I'm the guy with the giant lollipop, you can't miss it! I'll also let you know if I'm currently already working on a project. :proper: