Buildings wait option

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Yavor, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Yavor

Yavor Big Damn Hero

Hello,
    I would like to ask for the option to give the buildings the wait option, so that they will fade (spent turn) and not hold out the automatic next turn. I love to do all the work and end my turn properly, and make sure that I haven't missed any of my other units' moves. I did not find such button on the buildings (wait) so I thought that it might be useful to people, with similar playstyle of mine. If there is such an option in the game, please let me know. :)

Kind Regards!

• Lexyvil

Lexyvil Orbital Explorer

I don't think it's a good idea to have buildings "Wait" in case players change their minds and actually want to build a unit at the end.

What is currently useful though is the ability to cycle through units and building: It auto selects the remaining unit or building that has yet been used. If cycling units only target your buildings, it means all your units have moved and you're ready to end the turn~

I just wish I knew what the cycling button was in advance, as it wasn't in the tutorial section in the campaign. I had to learn online that it was the space button, but I also suggested on here that scrolling or clicking the middle mouse button should be used to cycle too.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
      • Yavor

Yavor Big Damn Hero

Yea, I found that out after I posted this. The cycle button is Space bar, I think. It is useful, I agree, and I see your point in being unable to change your mind about buildings. (My turn still feels a bit unfinished, though :) )
        Have a great gameplay today!

Lexyvil likes this.