1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Can’t load saved game

Discussion in 'Support' started by Oliviabruh, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Oliviabruh

Oliviabruh Space Hobo

Hi guys,

I’m currently playing the game on iPhone 6 iOS 11.4.1. My character is in day 16 of winter, year 2. I’ve been trying to load my saved game, but when i tap on my game to load it, the loading screen happens but then it just reloads the Stardew Valley title menu and up pop the new or load game options. With the latest update, the load screen had a white background, but now it’s black.

Let me know what best to do to resolve this, I’d really like to keep playing else my chickens will get grumpy!!

Many thanks

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Oliviabruh

Oliviabruh Space Hobo

Hi @Pathoschild - the latest release has now fixed my issue but I've lost a load of saved data. Do you know how I can get my progress back? I was in day 16 of winter year 2, and now I'm back in day 22 of fall. Any help would be much appreciated - zip files attached.

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Unfortunately all the save files are on Fall 22nd (including the backups), so I don't think you can recover the missing progress. Hopefully whatever caused the issue was fixed in the update though. :(