1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Can i have help with this fatal error on my starbound?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by DellTheNovakid, Aug 17, 2019.

1. DellTheNovakid

DellTheNovakid Space Hobo

Hello can i get some help with this error i got when starting my starbound? its a bit annoying and i can only get to the spinning logo thing then it stops and gives me a fatal error i have a lot of data and i dont want to lose it so If anyone can help please let me know Also here's a side note i just got the frackin universe mod too and since then my game didn't work properly. I have already tried turning off vsync enabling windows 7 on the compatibility tab i made it run as administrator a default setting ran both 64 and 32 bit programs and it didn't do anything to help and frackin universe is my only mod and another bit of info is i didn't get starbound on steam i got it elsewhere and i have a 4G ram card and a Processor AMD A6-7310 APU with AMD Radeon R4 Graphics, 2000 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)Processor AMD A6-7310 APU with AMD Radeon R4 Graphics, 2000 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) good gpu and cpu only thing is my laptop is 3 years old and every time i launch the game it just crashes 5 - 10 mins into the loading screen so if that info helps please respond then. Ill appreciate any help i can get thanks. And i don't want to delete anything either

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  2. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Moved to Starbound support.