Modding Discussion Can you recommend a Running speed mod

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Ba.mbie, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Ba.mbie

Ba.mbie Subatomic Cosmonaut

I am looking for something that can increase the running speed and horse speed for the current 1.4 update. Any recommendations would be appreciated!
    <3

• jahangmar

jahangmar Sandwich Man

I really like Faster Paths. It can be used to increase the general running speed. But I don't think it works for horses.

• Ba.mbie

Thanks , I am going to have a look !

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

CJB Cheats Menu also has an option to increase running speed (that also affects the horse speed), from a minimum of 0 to a maximum of 10, and can be configured in-game. From my experience with Entoarox Framework (a requirement for Faster Paths), it disables most in-game running mechanics, i.e. drinks that are meant to make you run faster or slower do not work, whereas CJB Cheats Menu does not have this problem.

• Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

there's also this, which sets it permanently until you changed it in the config
            not sure how movement speed increase items work, as i don't use them, seeing as the mod already does it, anyway

here's the mod:
            https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2736

• shivailli23k

shivailli23k Yeah, You!

This was my first mod/change in gameplay.

I've tried a few mods (Zoryn's) but I stick with this:

Movement Speedhttps://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2736
              (be sure to get the required StardewHack dependency / check out the other mods).

It's fantastic, at just a clip better (standard config at 1.5) bumping up
              the tool animations, too and stacks with horses/coffee seamlessly.

It's one that I can't do without, and it doesn't make it cheaty.
              Just a tiny bit faster, and works very reliably. Cheers! :nuruflirt:

• Ba.mbie

Thanks so much, I think the other cheats would tempt me to much :disshappy:

Thank you, seems to be a popular one !

Thanks so much for all the info, have you noticed any bugs that conflict with the new update ? I have read a bit that it seems to break some cut scenes?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2019
                • Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

@Ba.mbie Please don't stack posts. It is possible to reply to multiple people in one post.

• Ba.mbie

Sorry about that I have only posted here once before, how do I quote multiple people?

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Click the reply button on each post you want to quote. It will put them all together. It will look like this:

[QUOTE="Ba.mbie, post: 3355856, member: 778672"]Thanks so much, I think the other cheats would tempt me to much :disshappy:

Thank you, seems to be a popular one !

Thanks so much for all the info, have you noticed any bugs that conflict with the new update ? I have read a bit that it seems to break some cut scenes?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Ba.mbie, post: 3355878, member: 778672"]Sorry about that I have only posted here once before, how do I quote multiple people?[/QUOTE]

• Ba.mbie

Ok Thanks and again sorry !