1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Resolved Cannot Do Final Quest

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Michou, Nov 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michou

Michou Void-Bound Voyager

Before I decided to take on the main questline in my solo run, I had made a character and decided to join my boyfriend's server so that we could take on the main story quest line together. We both had to stop on the quest Opening the Ark, because we had to do it seperately, so I decided to go back to my own server.

My quest tracker showed that I still had to do the quest Opening the Ark, but everything in the space station was still in disrepair. I did not have access to any of the shops I had unlocked on his server and I could not access the Tech Console Dispenser to buy a Tech Console dispite finishing the needed quest to unlock it.

I had tried redoing all of the quests and missions to get caught up to the part where Ester should have given me the last artifact- but she did not give it to me. Now my Ark shows that there is one missing piece, my Tech Console Dispenser says it is Offline, and I cannot complete the last quest.

My operating system is Windows 10 version 1607.

No mods used.

In windowed mode.

No error logs. Attached screenshot of current Ark state.

Attached Files:

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Trinosaur and Michou like this.
  3. Michou

Michou Void-Bound Voyager

Okay, I will try this out and post back if it works out then!

Yes it worked! Thank you so much for the help!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2016
  4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.