1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Can't do anything

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Yerden, Feb 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yerden

Yerden Intergalactic Tourist

I was playing Starbound, building colonies, everything was fine, everything worked, but then I decided to put a door. I made a hole in the wall and wanted to place an Apex security door, but it didn't work! When I was clicking to place the door, it didn't appear or do anything, but in my inventory doors were disappearing like I was placing them. After that I can't build or remove anything and interact with objects. Sometimes chatting window works, and sometimes not. When I try to save and exit, game just freezes. After restarting I have all my items but without blocks and objects that disappeared. Now, if I try to place or remove ANYTHING, it goes the same as with the door. So, help me and say if you need some game files or recordings to fix that bug.
    P.S. I don't know how to record videos in Steam, so tell me please.

2. Yerden

Yerden Intergalactic Tourist

I started a new game, and it works perfectly fine. I don't know what is up with my first save

3. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Reload your first safe and try to do something. Then quit and find your starbound.log file. That should give to idea of what is going on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.