1. Welcome to the Wargroove support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://wargroove.com/support

Bug/Issue Cant go beyond intro, it freezes when king attacked.

Discussion in 'Support' started by dreamaurua, Feb 6, 2019.

1. dreamaurua

dreamaurua Void-Bound Voyager

It seems to lock up when the blue character attacks the king, giving me a white screen.

the background and everything, the rain etc all still move.
    no way to progress.
    I also have no audio, and don't know if im missing an audio part?

anyways, I dont want to go over my refund limit. but right now i bought a 20$ brick... kinda disappointing.

windows 10
    gtx 1070
    kaby lake i7 7700k
    16 gigs ram
    sdd / hd ( game on HD )

Included my dxdiag file

Attached Files:

• Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

• dreamaurua

the bottom link is dutch, can you pride a English link?

updated both, still have same issue. is there a cheat code to bypass the intro mission? i really really want to keep this game, advance wars was my favorite. At this point its unplayable because everything is locked

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2019
      • Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

Oh, sorry about that! The English link is here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads
        There is no way to skip the missions unfortunately, when the cutscene appears are you able to hold down right click to skip it. Does it freeze completely straight away before the cutscene even starts? I'm worried that even if you skip this mission it might happen again throughout the campaign.

Could you send me your log file found in AppData/Roaming/Chucklefish/Wargroove, that might help shed some light on the situation

• dreamaurua

holding right click suprisingly, WORKED! yay, now I will keep the game even though I have no sound.

basically, i would talk to the king.
          she would strike once
          they would talk,
          on second strike
          white box, ( but lightning and players stance would continue animating )