1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Can't interact with children

Discussion in 'Support' started by DWrathh, Mar 11, 2016.

1. DWrathh

DWrathh Big Damn Hero

It started with not being able to interact with my first-born child shortly after my second child was born. Now that he's a toddler running around and she (the second) is out of the crib, I can't interact with either of them. At first I thought it was purposeful because I could interact with the second child when she was in the crib and I just chalked not being able to interact with my first child in the later toddler stage up to this stage not having a portrait or something. But now that I can't interact with either, I know something's wrong.

Some information that I assume will be helpful:
    • Version: 1.05 (Steam)
    • Mods:
      SMAPI 0.37.2
      In-Game Cheat Menu v1.5.3
      A few different retextures (i.e. Milktank Cow Retexture, Mareep Sheep Retexture and a dog retexture. I can link the threads if necessary)
    At the moment, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling (backing my saves, of course) and launching the game without the mods several times.
    I'm not really sure what to do and any help would be awesome.
    If more information is necessary, I'm glad to provide it. I just don't know what might be needed.