1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Can't join friend using existing character (Via Steam)

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by BodhiTree23, Sep 13, 2017.

1. BodhiTree23

BodhiTree23 Space Hobo

Hello, I've seen this posted several times with still no solution. I can Join my friends via steam only a single time per character, if i die and get sent back to my ship, my character model is stuck on the teleporter floating in midair. I am able to use items, just not move or use anything external to my character. Also if i attempt to leave and reconnect using the same character, i get the old "no response from server" message. I bought this game specifically for the multiplayer and am having no luck playing it with friends, any progress i make is meaningless due to the fact that i cant continually play on the same character. I went into the actual character files and deleted the SHIPWORLD File for said characters as well, which allowed me to reconnect. However upon doing this, the character model is stuck floating in midair. The exact same thing that happens if i die.

Here's hoping to finally get some help on this subject.