1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Cat/Dog Editing Crash

Discussion in 'Support' started by mercuriies, Oct 11, 2016.

1. mercuriies

mercuriies Void-Bound Voyager

After trying to add another pet to my game, it crashes every time I open my save. I deleted the extra code, but it didn't solve the problem. Could somebody please help me fix the crash, and possibly add an extra pet too if it isn't too much trouble? Here is the pet part of the code, but I can always upload the whole save if needed.
    <NPC xsi:type="Cat"><name>Doodle</name><isEmoting>false</isEmoting><isCharging>false</isCharging><willDestroyObjectsUnderfoot>false</willDestroyObjectsUnderfoot><isGlowing>false</isGlowing><coloredBorder>false</coloredBorder><flip>false</flip><drawOnTop>false</drawOnTop><faceTowardFarmer>false</faceTowardFarmer><faceAwayFromFarmer>false</faceAwayFromFarmer><ignoreMovementAnimation>false</ignoreMovementAnimation><scale>1</scale><timeBeforeAIMovementAgain>0</timeBeforeAIMovementAgain><glowingTransparency>0</glowingTransparency><glowRate>0</glowRate><Position><X>3392</X><Y>512</Y></Position><Speed>2</Speed><IsEmoting>false</IsEmoting><CurrentEmote>24</CurrentEmote><age>0</age><manners>0</manners><socialAnxiety>0</socialAnxiety><optimism>0</optimism><gender>0</gender><id>-1</id><homeRegion>0</homeRegion><daysUntilBirthing>-1</daysUntilBirthing><daysAfterLastBirth>-1</daysAfterLastBirth><birthday_Day>0</birthday_Day><moveTowardPlayerThreshold>0</moveTowardPlayerThreshold><isInvisible>false</isInvisible><followSchedule>true</followSchedule><datable>false</datable><datingFarmer>false</datingFarmer><divorcedFromFarmer>false</divorcedFromFarmer><daysMarried>0</daysMarried><DefaultFacingDirection>0</DefaultFacingDirection><DefaultPosition><X>3456</X><Y>512</Y></DefaultPosition><IsWalkingInSquare>false</IsWalkingInSquare><IsWalkingTowardPlayer>false</IsWalkingTowardPlayer><friendshipTowardFarmer>384</friendshipTowardFarmer><CurrentBehavior>1</CurrentBehavior></NPC>

Thank you!