Change Apperances and Clothes?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jason2012, May 17, 2017.

?

Do you think there should be a way to change apperance?

Poll closed May 24, 2017.
  1. Yes, that would be nice.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, that doesn't work for me.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe it would be interesting.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The Wizard can do it but at home is better. :p

100.0%
  1. Jason2012

Jason2012 Space Hobo

Hey Concernedape, Chucklefish, and forum,
    Ever want to just change your character appereance? A new haircut, some color, or facial hair. What if you could? Just pondering here but, I always wondered where is the character customization after creation? Sometimes I want to just change my characters look (not gender), from a sleek updo to a long sebastion cut, from brown hair to green or purple, maybe a mustache or beard. Just food for thought but, I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to implement something like a vanity to just change apperance or a dresser to change clothes. Any thoughts?​
    Thanks Jason

• Chris776

Chris776 Subatomic Cosmonaut

there is a way ingame, but it would need to have 4 hearts with the wizard, go north of his room, you would see something like a small hutch, go down there and right click on the golden shrine you see, it would change your appearance for 500 gold per use, everytime you want to change your looks it would cost 500

• Jason2012

Jason2012 Space Hobo

That's not a bad idea and really 500 gold isn't a lot but, wouldn't it be nice to just have it in your house?

• Chris776

Chris776 Subatomic Cosmonaut

thats the only thing that would make use of the wizard's secret basement other than it can instantly teleport you to the witch's hut that is located on the north part of the map, that houses all the dark shrines, the wizard should have more useful things to give the player to use on their farming other than just there to build up really expensive buildings like obelisks for unlimited instant teleportation from mountain to beach.

• Jason2012

Jason2012 Space Hobo

I'm sure Wizard, plus others could get a little more useful. Who knows though perhaps Concernedape is already working on that along with special events and dialogues. care of the link below
            http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/more-special-events-and-dialogues.133104/