Character/NPC Character Showcase!

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by ODST 4900, Jan 25, 2016.

1. TheFloranChef

TheFloranChef Giant Laser Beams

So I'm not crazy. I could swear I saw it there.

Edit: @PyreStarite check the Steam Workshop. The Ningen are back. :nuruhappy:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
  2. ODST 4900

ODST 4900 Pangalactic Porcupine

20160808013433_1.jpg Oh Dear, I've went too far...

3. PyreStarite

PyreStarite Space Kumquat

Too many barrets... so much sass on this ship...
    [​IMG]

ODST 4900 likes this.
  4. Noir Korrane

Noir Korrane Pangalactic Porcupine

New character!

Her Name is Sakura.

Capture.PNG

It also seems i unintentionally made her into Alphys at one point?

alphys..PNG

Never and ODST 4900 like this.
  5. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

[​IMG]
    Imca , also known as "Ace" or "Number 1

Birth Date c.1918 (Aged 19 by 1937)
    Height 150cm
    Affiliation Gallian Army
    Nameless
    Rank(s) [​IMG]Lance Corporal

6. LordBaconator

LordBaconator Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]

Lord Baconator.

World renowned explorer, collector, archaeologist, armorsmith, and landlord.

Attached Files:

ODST 4900 likes this.
  7. Shadencile

Shadencile Phantasmal Quasar

This is my character!
    [​IMG]

Pohany and ODST 4900 like this.
  8. Lintton

Lintton Guest

My character!

[​IMG]

Waffle-Chan, Pohany and ODST 4900 like this.
  9. LostSeeker

LostSeeker Subatomic Cosmonaut

Here is my main character Jalinak, along with a medic and a rage chemist (aka Miss Steroid)
    20160816091352_1 - Copy.jpg
    And here he is with the helmet removed.
    20160816091722_1 - Copy.jpg
    The armor I have displayed ATM are:
    • Raven's Beak (dyed black)
    • Valorous Chestpiece (undyed)
    • Raven's Claws (dyed black)
    • Stargazer Prophet Wings (dyed gray)
    The Crew is uniformed in Durasteel Owl armor and Stargazer Acolyte Wings.

Yep, Avian to boot. Their red crystal tech is just too cool overall.

10. Pohany

[​IMG]
    Seaport Summer Hime

11. SenikCouper

SenikCouper Poptop Tamer

whitemarker-concept.jpg

SenikCouper

Mayor of Kengei City, Capitol to Lululit Crest IV.
    Director/CEO of Core Industries.

Pohany and ODST 4900 like this.
  12. Yumiru

Yumiru Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Here's my first and main character:

[​IMG]

Name: Indigo Plume
    Species: Floran
    Weapon Choice: Hammer

Indigo comes from a traditional floran village and prefers to clothe herself in very little, but has since left her village in favor of space travel. What really happened is though she was moderately okay at hunting, she did not condone hunting for sport and began to spend her free time building things. Her first attempt was reworking a grappling hook after coming across it in a broken state as a child. She wasn't exactly thought of in the best light by her tribe, but they accepted her up until a point where she crossed a particular line by defending two hylotl from an off-planet raid. This resulted in the death of a community member by her hands, and as such she was exiled...But not before receiving horrendous burns on her back as punishment, leaving her mildly disfigured.

She didn't get into science until she set off on an abandoned ship and began to explore new planets, but quickly became interested in it after taking over a Miniknog scientific facility to call her own. She later gained an avian companion who previously had been part of a Kluex community until he was called upon as a sacrifice and decided to get the heck out of there in value of his life. He now favors the Grounded lifestyle, and disrespects Kluex on a regular basis. He's become a bit silly and carefree since he left his home town, and Indi rather appreciates his sense of humor. They act as each other's support for their short-comings, and Indi is particularly bitter that her 'sister', Merrygold, turned her back on her and allowed for her to be burned. The names were thought up based on the compound name system SB once had years ago, haha.

Here's a picture of the base from Koala, it takes place on a forest planet featuring a mix between brown and purple dirt, brain trees, a LOT of near-constant rain, and low gravity. I loved that planet and her base so much, but sadly it's all gone:

[​IMG]

It hadn't really been furnished yet, and she planned to build a huge live-in tree on top to make the base more overgrown, like her ship.

Fun fact: The only source on color on her head is basically a giant stink sac similar to a rafflesia. It's not deadly enough to kill, but an odor can be secreted and released into the air that is noxious enough to keep enemies at bay. She only uses such effects sparingly, as it takes a while for it to disperse.

Second Character, Very Recent:

[​IMG]

Name: Amity Augustine
    Species: Human
    Weapon Choice: Gun

Amity is one of the refugees from Earth, and she is very much alone. She doesn't particularly have much knowledge about anything outside of Earth, and as such she's fairly ignorant. Grief-stricken by her personal losses, along with the losses of her entire species, her curiosity for the world around her is often overshadowed by her fear of the unknown and paranoia of how she is perceived by others. Just trying to get by, she originally had a hard time with finding food and defending herself, hence she prefers flight over fight. She can be horribly hopeless at times. One instance in particular, she beamed down to her first jungle and walked around an apex apartment complex irradiated the entire time. Only when a biohazard researcher gave her the proper equipment out of exasperation did she realize her error.

This lack of possessions can lead her to do small morally incorrect things such as stealing food from a store or pilfering money from bandits. What follows are her attempts to justify her actions, or at least come to terms with her desperation and allow for new lows.

Her first meeting with sentient life was with a frog person, and she took a pistol from them as she had no weapons. Later she came back and explained that she had stolen it, but because the frog didn't seem to mind, let alone say anything at all, she received some affirmation that maybe it's okay to do things like this occasionally because I have nothing to lose.

She's not an all out thief, refusing to take furniture unless the place is abandoned, but she's developed a bad habit of slipping little things away from storages when no one is looking. That, and drinking from public fountains.

While in search of a new planet to call her own, she's taken up deep sea diving as a hobby and 'creature-wrangling', as she calls it, in particular catching large fish that she plans to display in a not-yet built aquarium.

Fun fact: Amity absolutely hates her name, why in the world would her parents name their kid something stupid like 'friendship'? However, aside from the clothes on her back (hoodie and sweatpants), she feels dropping or changing her name would be losing another piece of Earth and lets it be.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
    Pohany, ODST 4900 and creeper22 like this.
  13. Nalano

Nalano Big Damn Hero

Floran is floran.

[​IMG]

Floran is best floran, essspecially at:

1) Hunting
    b) Engineering
    III) Architecture

Floran on grand quessst to hunt ultimate prey: Deep sssea fishmen. Fishmen sssquishy and not hard to hunt, but sssea itssself presentsss new challenge.

Floran have best ship. Floran build ship out of other shipsss, and get mostly floran crew to ssstaff ship. Floran feel at home in ship, as ship isss made to resssemble floran village.

14. Pohany

15. Littleman9Mew2

Littleman9Mew2 Zero Gravity Genie

[​IMG]
    (So far I have three characters.)
    "Little":
    Race: Avian (Appearance of Mewtwo)

Well myself and Sylva and Acera are here, I can tell you about myself. I go by the name of "Little", I'm the one on the far left, I was able to craft (mod the game and add costumes) into making a tech that allow me to look like anything and I beamed down to go and meet up with friends and I met these two florans here, and they honestly believe that I'm a Mewtwo, funny enough they call me "Gray-cat", a bit silly I know, but you know how florans are, but when the tech for equiping and taking costums off malfunctioned, I cannot get rid of the appearance. Still the Florans are my best friends to this day and they promise that they wont eat me, as long as I provide locations to Hylotl settlements. They still don't believe that I was an Avian.

Sylva:
    Race: Floran
    Floran will tell you about Sylva, Sylva good hunter, love hunting everything, fisshman, gasssbags, and flesshbags, but Gray-cat iss funny and never ssseen it before, pluss provide Floran with food to fisshman.

"Little":Can you provide a bit more?
    Sylva:FINE! Floran tell more about Floran! Sylva friendsss with Gray-cat when I found pet after a hunt with Acera, Gray-cat didn't look too tasty and never sseen it before, sso I asssked it what it want and before I sstab it said that "I can provide fishman locationsss for you!" and Gray-cat iss friend ssincce. In picture, I'm left Floran.

Acera:
    Race: Floran
    Friend with Gray-cat and Sylva, Floran want to hunt fishman, but Gasbag friend keep getting in Floranss way. Can't eat gassbag asss it too hot, burn tongue. Sstory same as Sylva, so no repeat. In picture, I'm Floran on right.

ODST 4900 likes this.
  16. Pohany

[​IMG]

succubus Krita

17. TheFloranChef

How can I get that ship? :nuruawe:

18. Pohany

This banana ship is far from over! xD

19. TheFloranChef

I'd love to use it with the Metroid armor mod. :)

20. Vladimiravich

Vladimiravich Scruffy Nerf-Herder

20160917134151_1.jpg

Here is my non cannon altered Frackin Universe moded "headcannon" character for Starbound

Cibo
    of the Trashuman Union
    Race: Human?

A member of the so called "Singularity cult" Cibo acts as the cults eyes and ears in the universe. She monitors the current events and seeks out new technology to further the cults mysterious agenda. The cult its self doesn't exist as a group of physical people, but as a cloistered society living within a vast digital simulation housed within a mobile superstructure somewhere in deep space. Members of the cult can "upload" them selves into physical bodies as needed and do so for super structure maintenance, exploration, and resource gathering. Being a digital consciousness Cibo is able to make copies of her self and save them on a sufficiently large digital storage device in case of death. On event of her death a signal is sent to her ship, a new body is manufactured and the last known copy of Cibo is re-instanced. Cibo will usually return to the last known location of her previous self in order to retrieve gear and get a hold of her previous itirations "black box" for memory integration. The process can sometimes be traumatic leaving her with no choice but to cut out segments of memory to dull the pain of having to remember her own "death." Cibo has had her memories altered further in order to remember as little as possible about the cult but enough so that she still remains loyal to its ideals. Her peers in the Protectorate would describe her as cold, calculative and a little awkward but highly motivated. Her previous experiences with dying and memory fragmentation has left her with significant gaps in memory, but the gaps are not perfect. Emotions from certain unknown events in her past remain, leaving her vulnerable to sudden panic attacks. Cibo is also drawn to anything pertaining to the "Ruin" and the "Elders," and she is utterly relentless in her pursuit of them. For what reason, personal or programmed, even she cannot say.
    "I wonder, where does my programming end and I begin?" - Cibo

20160906220854_1.jpg
    20160810204132_1.jpg
    20160907125410_1.jpg

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
    ODST 4900, Pohany and Zlyvr like this.