Character/NPC Character Showcase!

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by ODST 4900, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Found all the pieces of the dark disguise set today so now this is what my character looks like. I'm pretty happy with it.

[​IMG]

ODST 4900 likes this.
  2. PyreStarite

PyreStarite Space Kumquat

You don't have the cape.

3. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

It's a little misleading. I do have the cape but I prefer my crayon. (;

4. GreGa

GreGa Scruffy Nerf-Herder

My current character. :D
    [​IMG]

ODST 4900 and PyreStarite like this.
  5. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

What sword is that?

6. GreGa

GreGa Scruffy Nerf-Herder

7. RedPanda_Warrior

RedPanda_Warrior Star Wrangler

Unable to ever post screenshots because I'm idiotic enough to make an acount on my mobile device, but my 4 characters who have beat the game need to be mentioned:

Tepil:Race;Avian. Tepil is an intrepid hero who saved the universe from the evil ruin, and also the landlord of a small tower and owner of an unfinished race museum. Wears Phoenix armor and a lantern on his back.
    Ironwatch: a tough, intelligent glitch who also saved the universe. He loves his lab work and almost lives on his lab-farm settlement. He loves messing with genetics and has even farmed a few mutavisk(made for frackin universe playthrough). Wears full tier 6 armor, and wears a motivating hat on ischead( a carrot on a stick) On his back, he has the stargazer acolyte wings.
    Neon Oxide: An eccentric Novakid hero, he has saved the universe, and owns a desert village with his house, a glitch fort, a research lab, and a avian tomb. However, he completely forgot about his settlement and is now wondering what to do in life. Wears the gambler set with a wizard hat.
    Ayah: a not too violent Floran, he's adventurous enough to have built his own ship. Saved the universe.
    Target: Hasn't even beat lunar facility, because of his magic admin powers. He had a massive ark BYOS ship that was in progress, but all was lost. He was forced to start over again, but the promising Elysium Garden below him gives him thoughts of a nice home...

8. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

9. PyreStarite

I see you are making good use of the Cutebound mod.

10. Pedro Falcão

Pedro Falcão Pangalactic Porcupine

I actually understood that reference!

11. TheNextDecade

TheNextDecade Phantasmal Quasar

[​IMG]
    My Avali, named Destiny. Or Dest for short. Still working on his casual outfit, but he will definitely still wear that power armor under whatever clothes I decide on.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
    Crossfang and ODST 4900 like this.
  12. Pohany

Yep !
    (¬‿¬ )

starbound 2016-09-29 19-25-38-872.png

Reina

13. PyreStarite

That's not Reina, this is Reina!

[​IMG]

14. Pohany

15. TheNextDecade

TheNextDecade Phantasmal Quasar

[​IMG]
    Finally decided on Destiny's casual outfit! There's still Power Armor beneath it, but it looks nice.

16. Interference-Tinkerer

Interference-Tinkerer Tentacle Wrangler

And finally, this is Tinkerer!
    [​IMG]

Found the wings on an Avian tomb and it really suits her well.Mods used : Cutebound [such a good mod 10/10 i love it]

Yoseiri, Crossfang and ODST 4900 like this.
  17. Pohany

18. Siegewatch

Siegewatch Poptop Tamer

Siegewatch.jpg
    He's my main character, his name is Siegewatch, and I love that futuristic cyborgish style, looks like an old captain from a futuristic city and in this planet

ODST 4900 and Crossfang like this.
  19. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

20. Pohany

sort of...