1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED [Cheerful Giraffe] Unstable Fixer 1.4.4

Lets you do the new quests and allows you to get the matter manipulator.

1. thakyZ

thakyZ Cosmic Narwhal

@cat2002 You broke the mod again. there is a extra comma after the version, where there is no comma supposed to be.

2. cat2002

cat2002 Big Damn Hero

Already fixed that.

3. cat2002

cat2002 Big Damn Hero

Actually it didn't upload the new version

4. cat2002

cat2002 Big Damn Hero

5. cat2002

cat2002 Big Damn Hero

6. liledition

liledition Big Damn Hero

I am not able to fix ship with core fragments...

7. cat2002

cat2002 Big Damn Hero

You can't fix it with core fragments, did you follow the quest?

8. liledition

liledition Big Damn Hero

well the problem is that I find core fragment before gate so quest got bugged on me and pointer didnt show me to gate.

9. liledition

liledition Big Damn Hero

Crime system is broken and game often crash on split item... But that looks like game problem and not mod problem... also furnace is broken...

Last edited: May 31, 2016
  10. cat2002

cat2002 Big Damn Hero

You have to find the gate, last time I checked it doesn't point you towards it before you find it any more.

11. cat2002

cat2002 Big Damn Hero

Keep it on topic please. Also the furnace is fine. I'm not crashing on item split.

12. liledition

liledition Big Damn Hero

OK sorry about off topic,I really like mod and if I sound bad that maybe because of my bad english (not native language) ;)

Furnace I cannot make one of three refined something (forgot the name, that yellow cube). I have ore but recipe is missing only can make with /admin but that is off topic.

About that gate and core. I dont know how to replicate result (with new character I am already past floran dung) but somehow it skipped few steps ahead and I was supposed to find source of signal in outpost and cannot interact with gate or repair ship or something. But as I said no problem with new character.

And that item splitting once it happened in small dimension (that doorway you can randomly find), game freezes and I got access violation error. Second time it happened in ship locker but this time I just got "logged off from server" to main menu. This again is unstable error and nothing to do with mod.

Again thanks for the mod ;)

13. hazeuk

hazeuk Scruffy Nerf-Herder

and i have 0.8 starbound

14. cat2002

cat2002 Big Damn Hero

I am no longer updating this mod, please use Nightly Fix instead.