Tool Chicklet V2.1.4 - Save editor & Map editor

Discussion in 'Mods' started by stefanhaan, Mar 12, 2016.

1. stefanhaan

stefanhaan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It supports editting house size, it can change your current upgrade level. You start out with 0, which is the small house. 1 is the first upgrade, and 2 is the final upgrade. This
    however does warp furniture positions, but you should be able to move them.

At the moment if you chose to be a Dog person, and you change it to a cat person within my editor it will change your current dog to a cat. So modifying it's name is definitely a possibility.
    However in my saves I didn't got as far as to gaining a wife and kids yet, so if you have a save file with children it would be welcome.

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

How do I go about that? Sorry, I haven't tried putting any of the mods I use myself. My husband does that for me hahahaha

also I have a thread requesting turning the children to be reskinned into dogs, and someone found the file for that and twerked it but I haven't tried it yet.

But in-game I currently have the biggest house upgrade, one baby/infantidk-satan and I'm married (to Harvey)

EDIT: I guess I mean, slightly making the biggest upgrade bigger / custom room map layout per room inside. Idk it's just oblong the rooms** (also don't like how the tables do not line up with the couches / there's no two/three-square coffee tables instead of the large awkward four-square tea tables that I explicative hate

**It's hard to do a layout in the upstairs rooms they're so confined in size / do any sort of layout because they're not wide enough.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
      • stefanhaan

hmm, making the house bigger through the save might be difficult if not even impossible. By a quick glance it looks like the current upgrade level is associated to a certain layout, might only be possible by modding the actual game itself.

• XiNaitiX

XiNaitiX Orbital Explorer

@stefanhaan could you help me with my saving issue,i load both files,made some changes then press the save icon to the top right,the save animation starts but it doesnt do anything

• stefanhaan

What things did you change? Does it work if you only change your money for instance?

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

Dang ok, idk, i'd figured I ask, because some have modded the caves and green houses, so I just thought maybe that could be possible too?

• XiNaitiX

yes i changed only one thing

changed the gender

• stefanhaan

Could you attach or pass a link of your save file to me? I'll check it out.

• Oku

Oku Intergalactic Tourist

Hey, I have a problem with this program. Whenever I open the Chicklet.exe it just shows white and stays like that. Any solution to get this working right?
                    http://puu.sh/nGr1x/94ee4eabb4.png

• XiNaitiX

sure

Attached Files:

• stefanhaan

Found the issue, in your save you have 2 NPC's on your farm Leah and Robin, they lack a certain property that dogs and horses for instance do have. And it gives an error on that.
                        I've added a fix for it in my development built, so when I upload the next update it's fixed!

My own saves don't have any of those NPC's, I presume it's a wife and child. So I missed this unfortunately!

• stefanhaan

It's hard for me to debug that, looks like an error occurred though. I'll add logging to a text file, that should help a lot to solve this in the next version. Hopefully this will go up as soon as possible,
                          verifying the last few new features and then it should be ready.

• XiNaitiX

Ah OK,so if i Play until my Silo is ready it should work
                            I'll give Feedback tomorrow

And thanks for the quick help :)

• stefanhaan

New version is uploaded!

V1.6.0
                              New features

• Basic logging, this will be expanded upon in the feature. But it should catch exceptions for now.
                              • You only have to select your main player save, the SaveGameInfo file will be automatically loaded.
                              • The open file dialog now points to %APPDATA%\StardewValley\Saves
                              • Selecting Mushroom cave as your cave choice, will spawn the mushroom boxes in the cave. (Mushrooms can be farmed immediately, and will then grow back periodically like normal)
                              • Skin colors are now added to the character appearance editor preview.
                              • Fixed NPC attribute exception when trying to modify Farm location characters whenever you have a wife or a NPC is visiting your farm.
                              • Refactored the entire preview / edit code, is a lot more streamlined and easier to expand upon.
                              • Auto updater!
                              Auto updater
                              The auto updater downloads the updated file (~13M:cool:, it will then close the current Chicklet instance, and it will open up a Command prompt in which you will see a TIMEOUT 3, which counts
                              down to 0. This is in order to let Chicklet close fully first, else the file that needs to be replaced will still be in use and won't be allowed to replace. Do'nt be afraid of the CMD, it's only waiting 3
                              seconds and then deleting \resources\app.asar and renaming \resources\update.asar to app.asar.

Executes the following command:
                              TIMEOUT 3 && del %~dp0\..\app.asar && ren %~dp0\..\update.asar app.asar && start %~dp0\..\..\Chicklet.exe

You can see this for yourself in \resources\app.asar.unpacked\update.bat

Virustotal link
                              https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...f3aad0c135337d11e86723d7/analysis/1457988346/

Download links
                              iOs http://www.mediafire.com/download/f3x81tyun1nu1df/Chicklet_v1_6_0-darwin-x64.zip
                              Windows 32bit http://www.mediafire.com/download/bawjjyohoogxd6l/Chicklet_v1_6_0-win32-ia32.zip
                              Windws 64bit http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b5c9h24j8aa91d/Chicklet_v1_6_0-win32-x64.zip

Mirors
                              iOs https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykR9O3BUhaZU0EzWXFkRndVLW8/view?usp=sharing
                              Windows 32bit https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykR9O3BUhaZeXB4VmhTSkFwNmM/view?usp=sharing
                              Windows 64bit https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykR9O3BUhaZSkRNd3Itc240TUk/view?usp=sharing

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
                                Oku likes this.
                              • Oku

Oku Intergalactic Tourist

Fixed it. The issue was that my Stardew Valley game was on different hard drive than Chicklet. Just had to move it from C: to F:.

• owlsomniac

owlsomniac Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Are there any instructions for how to use this? I downloaded it to my desktop and tried to open it, but I'm getting an error. Not sure if I'm supposed to upload it to a different folder, or what.

The error says::
                                  "Chicklet.exe - Entry Point Not Found
                                  The procedure entry point Shell_NotifyIconGetRect could not be located in the dynamic link library SHELL32.dll."

• stefanhaan

I assume you're running windows XP or Vista?

The framework used Electron, only supports Windows 7+ unfortunately. So at the moment Chicklet needs a minimum of Windows 7 to operate.

• stefanhaan

That's quite strange though, on my windows laptop it's also on a different drive then Stardew Valley. I'll test with this a bit further, should work on any drive.

• Mane

Mane Void-Bound Voyager

So when will the bundles editor be added? Because I'm like halfway done with the bundles but im very lazy and thinking of going the joja mart way just cause I'm lazy, but I also want to refurbish the community center... PLEASE ADD IT... Also, very good save editor and very visually pleasing. LOVE IT

• stefanhaan

Depends, I was planning on fixing the bug with the Club card and Inventory editor first. The club card crashes the game as I think you need to have seen a certain event. And a inventory editor would be very nice as well.

I'll see though, the bundles shouldn't be that hard. So I'll think I will push that up and start on it today.