Child deleted?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Beautiful-Lunatic, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Beautiful-Lunatic

Beautiful-Lunatic Intergalactic Tourist

Hello, I am still kinda new to Stardew valley, so I apologize.

I just had my second child with my husband (first was with an ex), and the child dissapeared. It's not even in the crib, or even the friendship tab. Its nowhere to be found.

Though my character's husband still says stuff like, "Two kids is too many." Or something like that, which seems to be that the kid is in the game.

Should I just wait to see if the kid appears? Did my kid die or something? Should I turn my kids to doves and start fresh?

• musical74

musical74 Space Kumquat

Demon Child Jas needed a sacrifice, and your kid was it! (It's buried now, but there a lot of talk about Jas and her bizarre behavior)

Joking aside, it might be a glitch, is your first kid still around? Other question is did you do anything? There's a way to get rid of your kids if you want...

• Beautiful-Lunatic

Beautiful-Lunatic Intergalactic Tourist

My first kid grew up, which took forever, which might have been a glitch.

I just turned my kids into doves. I don't know if my spouse can still ask for more kids though...

• rikkih2o

rikkih2o Void-Bound Voyager

I lost my first one as soon as he was born. Found him in the top left hand corner of the screen for some reason

• Stryder87

Stryder87 Giant Laser Beams

I find that, sometimes, my kids, like my cat/dog will sometimes run off the screen, through the walls etc. I had the dog once disappear off the screen at the top. I could hear him, but he was behind a wall. Going in and out of the house eventually made him show up.
            Creepy. haha

• Honor Shipping

Honor Shipping Big Damn Hero

If I were you I'd be throwing a party. Everyone in that lovely town would be rejoicing over the fact that I no longer have three pets that constantly get in my way.

Of course, my aviary full of doves has been the topic of numerous hushed whispers that I've overheard as I walk through town. Oh well, I'm sure there's a feathered solution for them if things get out of hand, as well.

nekoCrimson likes this.