Children to be more useful

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 》Lasercats《, Jan 14, 2019.

1. 》Lasercats《

》Lasercats《 Intergalactic Tourist

Look i know that there is like a million of these but maybethe kids could grow up like animals and help with the farm like junimos. Also maybe you could put your children up for adoption to randomly appear with other npcs. May also be able to change appearance at shrine of illusions. Comment more ideas

• Skinflint

Skinflint Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I know it's just a videogame, but the impulse to breed so you have farm help is an ugly one IRL, historically. One which that I, for one, would hate to see replicated, however obliquely. I suspect that just about anyone whose parents had them help run a small family business can relate.

• 》Lasercats《

I guess, but the children do absolutely nothing except get in your way. And it would be absolutely absurd if you milked your children!

• Skinflint

Skinflint Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Spouses and pets, as well. This could be easily fixed by changing them all to be pass-through.

• 》Lasercats《

It would at least be cool for the children to grow up, and maybe be tutured by penny

Skinflint likes this.
            • Rauchschwalbe

Rauchschwalbe Cosmic Narwhal

If kids would help when they are teenagers (a bit) it would be okay. You know, like "Hey mom, I watered your crops today !", kind of like your spouse .

Gandalor 75 likes this.