Choose your wedding location

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AureusWolf, Jul 12, 2019.

?

Would you like to see this in the game?

1. Yes!

14 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. Maybe

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Not really

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. NO!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AureusWolf

AureusWolf Subatomic Cosmonaut

Well, my last suggestion was a complete flop, maybe I'll have luck with this one.

Have you ever wanted to have your wedding somewhere besides the town center? Want to get married on the beach or in the secret woods? My idea is that we should be able to choose our desired wedding location at the start of the game, like how we choose our farm layout.

Edit: As I mentioned in the comment section, the site didn't save my edit.

This could also be something your soon to be spouse asks after they accept your proposal. After saying "I accept" They'll ask "Where do you want our wedding?" and then you choose the location. After that they'll say the usual "I'll set everything up, we'll have the ceremony in 3 days"

"Where would you like to get married?"/ "Where do you want our wedding?"

Town
    Beach
    Mountains
    Countryside
    Woods
    Desert

If Town is chosen, the player's wedding will take place where it does now. The arch above the players will remain the same.

If Beach is chosen, the wedding will take place on the west side of the beach. The arch above the 2 people being married will have shells, starfish and kelp decorating it.

If Mountains are chosen, the wedding will take place on the cliff above the carpenter's shop, west of Linus' tent. The arch above the 2 people being married will be made of pine wood with tinsel decorations.

If Countryside is chosen, the wedding will take place under the large tree on Marnie's ranch, next to the traveling cart. The arch above the 2 people being married will be decorated with bright flowers.

If Woods are chosen, the wedding will take place in the Secret Woods where the 3 hardwood stumps spawn. The Secret Woods do need to be unlocked for the wedding to take place. The arch above the 2 people being married will be made of hardwood and will be decorated with allot of foliage and leaves.

If Desert is chosen, the wedding will take place in the Calico Desert at the bottom right area of the map, above the bench. The arch above the 2 people being married will be made of palm wood with small palm tree decorations hanging from it. This one might be a bit of a stretch since the bus needs to be repaired to get to the desert.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    • Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

seems like a lot of work that might not be applicable to all types of players. not everyone wishes to marry and some people would want to change their mind later if there is a substantial space between picking and having

• AureusWolf

AureusWolf Subatomic Cosmonaut

For some reason, it didn't save my edit. I also said it could maybe be something your soon to be spouse will ask after accepting your proposal

After saying "I accept" they'll then ask "Where do you want our wedding?" and you then choose. After selecting, the soon to be spouse will say the usual "I'll set everything up, we'll have the ceremony in 3 days!"

• Opalie

Opalie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sugar-Fable likes this.
        • Ellie'sFarm

Ellie'sFarm Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! I downloaded the mod last year and when I finally got married, I selected one of the maps (I don’t remember exactly which one but I think it was the same for the flower festival) but the screen remained black with only the Lewis dialogue at the bottom of the screen. Now that I got back to playing I was updating my mods and I didn't find it on the nexus anymore, apparently it was deleted. Do you plan on returning with the mod someday? I really loved the idea and would like to know if it would still be possible for the mod to go back to active! c: