City Planets!

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by Khyron42, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Lokisan

Lokisan Phantasmal Quasar

You got a PM!

2. Burly_Jim

Burly_Jim Void-Bound Voyager

Perhaps the teleporter would work a la Stone Trek?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
    Slimy likes this.
  3. Untrustedlife

Untrustedlife Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Was a bit of a necro-post, but i do support the idea.

4. Sneakybandit46

Sneakybandit46 Aquatic Astronaut

Awesome! Idea!

5. smillyderpface

smillyderpface Aquatic Astronaut

6. FlapjacksNsyrup

FlapjacksNsyrup Astral Cartographer

I like this. We also need ones that are abandoned and destroyed. Planets full of city ruins.

7. Khyron42

Khyron42 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Man, this thing STILL gets likes and replies all the time. Hopefully, eventually, we'll get some word that something like this is in the works!

8. flamingbacon19

flamingbacon19 Big Damn Hero

Allready being added in the game. next update they will be added. There calle "outposts" You can buy various different things at their including boss drops.

9. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Existential Complex

Hey, @Khyron42 , use Starstructor to use existing blocks to make a rough sketch of a city (or make it in-game) and maybe the Devs will look at it and think about adding it since it was already done.

10. DrFlashbang

DrFlashbang Subatomic Cosmonaut

This looks amazing. reminds me of Star Wars a little bit.

11. Endelerius

Endelerius Twenty-three is number one

Yup, add my vote to the list!

12. Virtual Trident

Virtual Trident Starship Captain

Would be nice to have a planet like this that's completely player-made, then use a copy of that planet to add to the game files

Lokisan likes this.
  13. Montychuck

Montychuck Subatomic Cosmonaut

The lag is real.

DrFlashbang and Owl_Stalker like this.
  14. Drawfire

Drawfire Master Chief

OH YES PLEASE! I completely support this!

15. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

Seems like the idea of having a full planet dungeon awhile back.

16. Stroodle

Stroodle Phantasmal Quasar

Wow, this would be amazing. To be able to explore cities on planets would be great, especially for picking up quests. With planet sized cities, the amount of potential quests would be insane. :cautious:

17. bayley

bayley Cosmic Narwhal

I know this is long dead and probably won't be replied to, but can you still edit the universe, and if so how?

18. toby109tt

toby109tt Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is an amazing idea but wouldn't it be extremely laggy all these Npc's bud you got my support

19. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

Old thread. Still a good idea. I'd love to see real developed cities in game. We are talking about star-faring species here. They should not all be in small villages. The villages would probably be more common, yes. Finding large cities and even city-planets should be possible though.

I've also thought about making a rare "moon" (That's no moon!) which is built entirely out of various metal or tech blocks. The "caverns" would be corridors. Minidungeons with different control equipment, generators, and other tech stuff. Then I decided that would be a lot of work, and I have no idea how to get started with it. This is the sort of project for someone with too much free time on their hands, and that isn't me.

20. Toporonin

Toporonin Pangalactic Porcupine

I'd really love to see some city- and industrial-themed biomes.