1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Classical Weaponry 2.1

Brand new melee weapon types, with more coming soon!

1. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

is it compatible with 1.2??

2. nefrem

nefrem Phantasmal Quasar

I really love your work so i'm still waiting the last tiers sabers. Hope this mod us not abandonned :)

3. Vinderex

Vinderex Pangalactic Porcupine

Thanks. hehe. And no, it's not abandoned, this is just a really busy month for me right now. I'll get back on it once everything's slowed down.

4. nefrem

nefrem Phantasmal Quasar

Nice news.
    And thank you again for this mod !

5. oddsokz

oddsokz Orbital Explorer

Am I right in thinking that there are alternate versions of each weapon? Because there are more weapons than the normal tiers and I'd like to know how to get them.

6. Vinderex

The titanium and durasteel tiers have alternates. They should appear in the crafting menu once you've gotten the proper upgrades.

7. oddsokz

oddsokz Orbital Explorer

Thanks! It looks like a really great mod, and I love the sprites for the violium and solarium versions!

8. oddsokz

oddsokz Orbital Explorer

Me again! I noticed in the video demonstrating the weapons, you had something else in your other hands when you were using a one handed weapon. What was it? Just asking because I can't find something that feels right to use in my other hand when using the rapier, but leaving it blank feels like a waste.

9. Vinderex

It's a force field generator from the Avali race mod. Basically just a shield.

10. L'gra

L'gra Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Have you considered doing an Avali add on of your weapons?

11. Dr. Omega

Dr. Omega Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Mine Isn't working.

12. oddsokz

oddsokz Orbital Explorer

guess who's back
    back again

Ok I was looking up different things that you could use with a rapier, and I came across a parrying dagger.
    I have no idea how or if you could do this, but maybe they could just be regular daggers on their own, but when wielded with a rapier or any of the other swords it could allow for a new ending attack or something, similar to how the different gauntlets do a cool special attack when you use two at the same time.

baconsama25 likes this.
  13. Gratuitous Lurking

Gratuitous Lurking Space Kumquat

Well there is the weapon breaker idea where they could work as shields, but then again there's a mod that does that, so maybe making parrying daggers be just fancy shields could be a bad idea ^^;

14. oddsokz

oddsokz Orbital Explorer

Even if they were just fancy shields, I would probably still use them because for some reason I just don't like the look of a rapier and a shield.

15. Squelch

Squelch Void-Bound Voyager

So, is this mod dead? Or does the author intend to continue with it?

16. scouttyke

scouttyke Space Hobo

Why does the word REBAR sound like a supermassive piece of metal fitment, omg (nothing personal, just a huge building experience link as usual provided http://www.hardman-de.com/projects.html). I mean, serious. I've tried many times to download this mode and every time sucked. I hope some of you at least made it here. Btw what are the creepiest weapons? I“d never mind a lightsaber or something.

P.S.

RIP the mode.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  17. Kelo4242

Kelo4242 Void-Bound Voyager

can you make flintlock rifles?