1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Clint Recipe Issue 1.1

Discussion in 'Support' started by Fiery Unicorn, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Fiery Unicorn

Fiery Unicorn Orbital Explorer

(issue solved)
    It's Spring 9th of the second year and I've got Clint up to seven hearts which would have him send me a bean hotpot recipe (which I need since I want to complete my recipes list) however I also donated 60 items to the museum which triggers the rusty key cut-scene the next day. These coinsided and it might have created an issue. After going through the cutscene I went to my mailbox and got the letter as expected, however there was no message about a new recipe and when I check my kitchen, no recipe appears filled in.
    My questions are:
    Are these events inflicting on each other?
    Can I just not check the mail today and hope its fixed tomorrow?
    Will he keep sending me letters till I get the recipe or will I need to lose friendship points till I can get him back up to seven?
    Is this Clint getting back at me for dating Emily? God I hate him.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
    • Mr.Mudkipss

Mr.Mudkipss Big Damn Hero

clint won't send you the recipe IMMEDIATELY, itll take a while

• Fiery Unicorn

Fiery Unicorn Orbital Explorer

Tysm! I was so confused about what happened but I do get since how the letter was phrased. Though that wad pretty teasing of him "I have more recipes". I'm just lucky I'm almost done with him. Gift for winter star and gift for his birthday got me to 5 hearts.