1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Closed beta bug reports

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Burby, May 10, 2013.

1. Burby

Burby Phantasmal Quasar

Since I just stumbled across a few bugs and no specific thread exists for the closed beta yet, I figured I'd make one to report these on.

I've already sent one error message I got to the dev's email, but afterwards I noticed a few more:

The magma worm seems to be permanently repelled from where a Safeguard Lantern is used. As a result, I had 2 of them stuck on the top left of the Fungal Haven stage, not attempting to get close to me. I also at this point noticed that no more than 100 enemes spawn (40 of which in this case having been segments of the magma worms). They however already stopped spawning before I activated the teleporter, making the bottom half of the level completely deserted. This is most likely related to how dead players are kept in the game in co-op. The safeguard lantern was just unfortunately timed, making me think that was the cause of it.

Unlocked items did not seem to actually register once the session I played was over. The same goes for the monster log entries. This was with 2 player co op.

• Bluerooste42

Bluerooste42 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Unlocked items/Log entries stay for me, but I'm playing SP. The age-old bug of imps getting stuck in walls is still there. I managed to kill it, but didn't get the loot.
      [​IMG]

• Vizjun

Vizjun Starship Captain

Guess I'll write down some bugs I encountered in this thread.

-Life Savings item prevents from teleporting to the next stage
        -Golden Gun only applies to Drone from HAN-D
        -Drone from HAN-D will chase our ghosts (from Happiest Mask and Jar of Souls)
        -Ghosts count as monsters and will be shown as remaining enemies once the boss is defeated

• Burby

Burby Phantasmal Quasar

On that note, because the worms were stuck in the left of the stage for me, after managing to defeat them (which took very long as a result), one of the items also got stuck up in the invisible wall on the top left.