Closed Beta to Select Forum Members?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by silver593, Feb 15, 2013.

?

Would you like Concernedape to consider this idea?

1. Yes!

42.5%
  2. No.

57.5%
  1. Cheesey

Cheesey Title Not Found

While I was in the industry, there were reports, letters to fill out, and progress sheets. Its all about communication. And that's why its more understandable to have friends and family rather then random people. Better communication. He's trying to give us something awesome, so let it be. With, or without closed beta. I'm here either way supporting.

• Tojo

Tojo Existential Complex

Well that was the point more or less. Im not really for dividing a community. but these types of things are kind of a damned if you do, damned if you dont, and it can get pretty bad. like the entire debate about starbound getting a beta, a choice i still dont support fully. But thats just my opinion so whatevs.

• Cheesey

Cheesey Title Not Found

In conclusion, the beta is best left for the head honcho to deal with in the way he wishes.
        Cold cut, print, respect, and sit tight lil kiddies.

Tojo likes this.
        • silver593

silver593 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Though I stated the best course is to select forum members I also said you do not need to be forum member. It would be easier if they were forum members simply because the testers could post all of the bugs in a bug thread.

• oath2order

oath2order Parsec Taste Tester

I agree, but it's still not happening...