Clothing: Wings

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Panda9TH, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Panda9TH

Panda9TH Seal Broken

Can we have wings as clothing please? Maybe Angel or Devil wings clothing in the Spirit's Eve Festival shop.
    It might also make the combat more cuter :nuruspice:.

W[1].PNG W[2].PNG

WilliamZ likes this.
    • Scritchowl

Scritchowl Big Damn Hero

I dont really see a need thats just me but lets improve your idea. Make a new accesory slot for "costume" accessories.

You know during character creation how you can add a beard, earing glasses, and duck bills. Make this a slot item where you can equip a costume item like the wings, mask, earings or etc.

• Panda9TH

Panda9TH Seal Broken

Oh, I know it's not needed that's why i try to suggest because I want to see my character with wings while I play the game.
        I don't know how to develop a game (mods and stuffs) that's why I suggest what I would like to see. And yes I like your idea ^_^.

OH well I guess I misunderstood the thread. I think im making a request and not suggestions.. o.o

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2020
        • Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I'm confused. I've seen identical discussions in the SV Discord channel and it was always said that it would not be possible to create accessories such as wings, because the hairstyles would interfere.

I thought the only way for us to have stuff such as backpacks, wings, capes was for CA to add a backpack slot to the vanilla version of the game.

• endly

endly Void-Bound Voyager

i just need a slot for shoes (fashion), got tired of seeing my feet to wear that same boots again and again just because i need that defense stat >_>

WilliamZ likes this.
            • Scritchowl

Scritchowl Big Damn Hero

All in favor of bear feet!

I guess you can have bare feet too