1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED CN More Farming: Revitalization - Frackin' Universe Addon v1.1.38

Use Frackin' Universe and want to spice of your kitchen with plants from it's various planets?

1. ColonolNutty

ColonolNutty Ketchup Robot

ColonolNutty submitted a new mod:

CN More Farming: Revitalization - Frackin' Universe Addon - Use Frackin' Universe and want to spice of your kitchen with plants from it's various planets?

Read more about this mod...

2. ColonolNutty

3. ColonolNutty

Next review I see that isn't an actual review, I'm going to Report Abuse of the feature, if you've got a question post it here in the discussion tab, not the review tab

4. rare_candy_bracelet

rare_candy_bracelet Existential Complex

solid release so far! i'm thinking of adding a personal patch to the mod to make it compatible with FU's hydroponics tray - would you like me to send you the code to implement in a later update?

5. ColonolNutty

Or I could add it to my already released patch for Frackin' Universe. Sending it wouldn't be a bad idea. PM would be better. If you made a fork of the repository here: https://github.com/ColonolNutty/MoreFarmingFU and requested it as a pull request it'll be easier to get in and easier to review. If not, the first option is probably better

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  6. ColonolNutty

Herp derr, I didn't realize this comment was ON the release patch I have for More Farming and Frackin universe :rofl:, aw well

7. ColonolNutty

I just tried the garp berry seed with Frackin' Universe hydroponics tray and it looks like it worked, no patch needed

8. rare_candy_bracelet

rare_candy_bracelet Existential Complex

i think that's bc the mod already utilizes garp berries. MFM crops just will not work with me even after running it through multiple json validators. I'll PM you what i have of the patch now, I may have just written it wrong.

9. ColonolNutty

10. ColonolNutty

11. ColonolNutty

12. ColonolNutty

13. ColonolNutty

14. ColonolNutty