1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED CN More Farming v7.11.183

Want to spice up your kitchen with a multitude of ingredients, well now you can, again!

1. 777Dan777

777Dan777 Cosmic Narwhal

you still considering reviving those other dead mods? also, are you going to upload this on the steam workshop?

2. ColonolNutty

ColonolNutty Ketchup Robot

I may upload it to the workshop, if you take a look at the github repository you can see what my plans are ;) Look under the Issues tab

3. carson3003

carson3003 Phantasmal Quasar

you should increase the prices for the crops to make it more profitable to grow the crops from the mod

4. ColonolNutty

If you'd like to recommend some new prices I'm all ears.

5. ColonolNutty

I was also thinking of increasing the amount of time it takes for the crops to grow, because right now they grow extremely fast

6. carson3003

Doesnt seem like they grow TOO fast, but none of them grow slowly either.
    Also I think around 50 pixels for each piece of produce is good

7. carson3003

Why does the recipe for blueberry jelly include blueberry jelly?

8. ColonolNutty

That's a good question, I'll fix that. Are you sure you're looking at the right recipe? Just looked at all PBJ sandwiches and jellies, all seem fine

9. carson3003

Hmm, im pretty sure. It was at the kitchen counter

10. ColonolNutty

Yeah, try the latest version

11. carson3003

I remember something about this mod modifying neonmelons somehow and now neonmelons only drop plant fiber. I dont know for a fact, but I am pretty sure it has something to do with this mod, and you should probably check it out

Edit: It appears to be an issue with this mod: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=730378641 and the fact that this mod replaces the neon melon's drops

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  12. ColonolNutty

So it's not this mod?

13. carson3003

Its an incompatibility with this mod and that mod. I dont know if you are able to make it compatible though, or if you want to. I have uninstalled the other mod for the time being

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  14. ColonolNutty

The other mod likely overrides the ones from this mod, somehow....

15. ColonolNutty

It looks like Perennial Crops removes the guaranteed drop of seeds. I don't think it's related to causing it to drop only plant fibre and this mod (More Farming) only modifies the short description to make it say "Sliced Neonmelon" It isn't either of these mods, you've got something else in your load order causing an issue

16. carson3003

I unsubbed from that other mod and neon melon works fine now

17. ColonolNutty

Hmm, well the files themselves aren't giving me any insight, so I dunno what the conflict is

18. carson3003

so not exactly a bug, but recently ive been learning to mod starbound, and I have begun a farming based mod, like this one. I wondered why, after setting up my crops, that when you hover over it in the inventory, a preview of the planted seed is displayed, but with this mod it isnt. I looked at the object files for the seeds, and noticed that this mod has an outdated parameter in the object files, called "tooltipKind". If you delete this for each of the seeds, the first stage of the seed will display like nnormal

19. ColonolNutty

Nah, it's because I don't have "largeImage"

20. carson3003

I created multiple farmables from scratch without anything called "largeImage"
    I'm pretty sure its "tooltipKind"