1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED CN More Farming v7.11.183

Want to spice up your kitchen with a multitude of ingredients, well now you can, again!

1. notanaccount2

notanaccount2 Big Damn Hero

Just a small error found while playing

pastatomatoMFM.recipe under boilingMFM still uses the "freshpastaMFM" in its recipe file, which is under "/obsolete/items"
    Fixing it is easy enough, but the current recipe file does prevent crafting the item

2. ColonolNutty

ColonolNutty Ketchup Robot

3. ColonolNutty

4. notanaccount2

I keep getting constant "[Info] Loading additional MFM data"
    spammed in the console when playing (screencap included)

its not game breaking or anything, but it is a bit bothersome when bugtesting other mods.
    is there some way to disable these notifications?

Attached Files:

5. ColonolNutty

Yeah, I can remove them. My bad, those weren't supposed to be left in there.

Edit: Fixed

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    notanaccount2 likes this.
  6. ColonolNutty

7. notanaccount2

Ah, alright thanks.

8. Constantinople

Constantinople Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I am playing this mod with Frackin Universe and the crafting stations are not working. I have the supposed compatibility add-on as well. I put the foodstuffs in the stations, but can't make anything (ex - in the camp oven, dough will not make bread, and wheat/rice can be made into flour in the other station).

9. ColonolNutty

Go through the troubleshooting steps in the description. I need something from you before I can help. Help me, help you.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  10. ColonolNutty

11. SWhite

SWhite Void-Bound Voyager

When I try to load Starbound with this mod and the FU addon, the game crashes right before the moment main screen should appear

EDIT
    i checked and crashes even without FU addon, the mod is unplayable as it is

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  12. ColonolNutty

You should really think about reading the descriptions of mods you download. I need something from you. Otherwise I can only assume you installed the mod incorrectly.

13. ColonolNutty

14. SWhite

https://pastebin.com/mrirtw0c

15. ColonolNutty

According to your log file, one of your other mods has a conflicting material Id, "Duplicate material id 19990 found for material wickerplatformMFM".
    The other mod is at fault whichever it is, because the material Ids within this mod are reserved for this mod on the official material mod page. Which means I won't be changing my material Ids any time soon.

I would apply your mods one by one to discover which of them conflicts with this mod. (It won't be any of the FU mods) Perhaps you can also notify the author of said mods to have them change their material Ids as well once you find which of them it is. Also, let me know the name of it and I can list it in the description as a mod that causes problems for this mod.

16. SWhite

If it's wicker platform ID, it's probably https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/the-rattan-crop.1999/

17. ColonolNutty

18. SWhite

the mod isn't working for me

When I put rice in the mill, I can't produce flour
    When i put mud in the cookpot, I can't boil it and make water

https://pastebin.com/TTRiv6XK

I also tried to remove every mod except for:

- Frackin Universe
    - Hunting+Wildfire (with FU addon)

It still didn't work

Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
  19. ColonolNutty

Thank you for the logs, I will promptly look into that! That is an actual error. In the last update for performance, I forgot to update that file in particular! I will have an update out in the next half hour or so.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
  20. SWhite

Yeah I thought so. I tried just now to remove FU and got the same result.

Btw there's a recipe that's strange imo: baked potato.
    One can bake potatoes without butter, you can throw them under hot ash in a campfire and bake em all right.
    you might consider adding a new baked potato recipe along the buttered potato recipe that doesn't need butter and make it heal less hunger.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018