1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED CN Survivalist: Resurrection v3.4.15

WILL YOU SURVIVE, AGAIN?

1. ColonolNutty

ColonolNutty Ketchup Robot

It crashes because of the error "(ItemException) Duplicate item name 'advcircuit' found". CNSurvivalist does not contain anything with the name "advcircuit", so it is one of your other mods causing the issue. You can probably find the problem mod by searching for a file with name advcircuit.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
  2. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD Giant Laser Beams

[12:07:59.453] [Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (ItemException) Duplicate item name 'advcircuit' found

3. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

Thanks. I found the problem. Since I implemented Sandbound's boss summoning items into this mod, the advanced circuit was apparently supposed to be dropped by one of the bosses. After removing the AdvCircuit the game is now functioning. But seeing that Sandbound is incompatible with FU there maybe more problems to rear it's ugly head. Nonetheless thanks.

4. ColonolNutty

I strive to make all of my mods compatible with FU.

5. tigerfestival

Here's another issue that seems to pop up. Apparently the RPG Growth mod causes hostile humanoid NPCs to be killed in one hit while using your mod. Here are the logs. https://pastebin.com/JFFJZVuM

Attached Files:

6. ColonolNutty

I'll have to give it a look.

7. ColonolNutty

That error appears to be a bug with RPG Growth, can you please take it to the author of that mod? (I did notice a few things caused by this mod however, so I'll be looking into those)

8. tigerfestival

Ok I dropped a comment onto the thread of the author who made the mod. I hope he sees it next time he logs in. Also I have a suggestion if the outpost is going to be unavailable for use with this mod, would it be possible to make outpost shops spawn on random planets? Also mechs and techs are inaccessable since you need the outpost to access their usage, wouldn't be a good idea to have the mechs and techs unlocked after crafting the FTL Chip? In sandbound once you collect the 20 core fragments to fix your ship, the techs and mechs become available for usage and I think that same should apply here. Just suggestions.

9. ColonolNutty

Not a bad idea. I've recently been thinking of coming back and cleaning up this mod.
    I've also been thinking of adding back some/all of the quests, cause the universe is boring without adventures to be had. This mod is mainly for the starting planet anyways (I may change it to be that way.), so it'd make sense for them to become available later on.

10. tigerfestival

I hope you do so, this mod has serious potential. I'm loving this mod and so is my friend. If you fix this mod up would you upload this to steam? I'm sure it'll get LOTS more recognition there. I have some questions if you continue this mod. Why are ancient vaults by default unaccessible? Will you make some sort of boss summoning items to allow you to fight bosses? I grabbed the boss summoning items from Sandbound and implemented them into this mod, same with enabling the ancient vaults entry, I downloaded a mod that allows me to craft a teleporter to the outpost just for me to unlock techs and mechs(all private usage since this is other people's work) I'm thinking all of these issues could be fixed with a few suggestions here and there.

11. ColonolNutty

I don't know the full intent behind alot of the changes made in this mod, but I slowly learn it as I work on it.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  12. tigerfestival

Ok understood. If anything I like the lack of objectives after completing the starting planet. It gives off a true sandbox vibe like the game IMO should be. But at least a few fixes here and there wouldn't hurt.

13. tigerfestival

Hey ColonolNutty ThornyFlora might have an idea as to what's causing the problem. He says he'll get on it though he's unsure how long that'll take. I informed him that you're working on the issue on your end. Maybe you two should talk to each other about this.

14. ColonolNutty

The problem is because ThornyFlora is using a function incorrectly in his script. I'm mainly fixing the issues that this mod is showing in those logs. (Whether they have an effect on RPG Growth or not)

15. tigerfestival

Understood. I already uninstalled the RPG mod due to this, whenever it's fixed(whenever ThornyFlora gets on it) I'll just reinstall since it's safe to install and uninstall.

16. ColonolNutty

tigerfestival likes this.
  17. tigerfestival

Very Nice! Looks like I gotta sacrifice my current progress. Which is fine since it means my game will run better. Thanks for your hardwork man.

18. tigerfestival

The RPG Growth problem has been fixed as well. VERY NICE!

19. ColonolNutty

20. tigerfestival

Hey ColonolNutty, for some odd reason a number of modded craftable items and workstations won't appear in various crafting vanilla menus such as Extended Story's Bossvault Doors, Frackin Universe's primitive equipment in the empty hands crafting menu and the Operations Table crafting station for United Systems in the Architech's Table menu. I'm not sure if a log is needed but here goes I guess....

These are just examples though, also to throw this one out there the bossvault doors appeared in the menu, before the overhaul to 3.5.5. I'm not sure what you did, but you might have to download those mods I mentioned, such as United Systems,Frackin Universe,Extended Story etc. to see if the same thing is happening to you. If it is I hope you can fix this, if this doesn't happen to you, would you have an clue as to what I'm doing wrong on my end?

Attached Files: