NPC Colonists - Living in your base for the hell of it!

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by lilpeter101, Jul 12, 2012.

?

Do you think this would be a good idea?

1. Yes.

93.8%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't know.

6.3%
  1. lilpeter101

lilpeter101 Star Wrangler

Colonists - You can chat with them and have a nice conversation, beat them up and get them mad at you, and build a reputation among them! The colonists will also be of a race, and they will have different personalities depending on what race they are. They also interact with each other, generate quests, and have interesting facts to tell you, such as how to get an item, where to find this metal, stuff like that. I thought it would be really interesting to have people who can keep you company if you play single player! It could even involve multi player!

2. Liquidified

Liquidified Big Damn Hero

They would be great adds more... humm...humm...Ahh It adds more Personal opinions on how your reputation is just like Fallout New Vegas! :)

3. lilpeter101

thanks haha

4. Lesur_Adnelah

Lesur_Adnelah Void-Bound Voyager

I think that this is taking the game to a whole new level. Were you thinking of this introducing families? Because that would be awesome.

Taso likes this.
  5. lilpeter101

Well thats an interesting idea :O But that might take away from the space exploration that you would normally have. You wouldn't want to be an explorer with a spouse always wanting you to spend time with them haha.

6. Maximum530

Maximum530 Lucky Number 13

They could be your servents or your pesents to you. There mighty emperor. YOU!!!!!!! [incert evil laugh here]

lilpeter101 likes this.
  7. Lesur_Adnelah

Lesur_Adnelah Void-Bound Voyager

I agree...

8. lilpeter101

loool master plan = befriend all colonists, make them loyal to you, give them small quests, repeat "give them small quests" until you can give them big ones, then they will be your servants MWUAHHAHAHA