NPC Colony/Crew addition: Musician

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Kralska, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Kralska

Kralska Void-Bound Voyager

Musicians could be tenants who are carrying an instrument and join you if play music while near them. I really like the instruments in Starbound and the possibility to play with multiple people is great, but most of the time I'm playing on my own and playing songs with only one instrument is, in my opinion, boring.
    Musicians could keep playing a song even after you finished playing(which would allow you to hear music of your choice, while crafting/building/...).
    There are already Floran Bongos/Avian Gong/ Novakid Pianos in Starbound, and if placed in a room with a colony deed, a musician would appear.

2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

How about a musician that can be recruited as one of our crew. So, they will inspire us and other friendly NPCs nearby with their music, therefore it will increase our attack strength and energy as long as the musician plays their instrumeny and stays out of trouble. I am here just suggesting, it is okay if you don't agree. I just hope the development team would respond to these.

3. rylasasin

rylasasin Cosmic Narwhal

I'd add this to the idea pool, but I already have something similar to that down (where you could assign them an instrument and then when you play a song with an instrument, every crew member in proximity whips theirs out and starts playing along)