1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Colony no longer productive!

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Yussra, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Yussra

Yussra Space Hobo

Hello! I'm really in love with this game, but I recently encountered an issue that I couldn't solve by googling, because nobody else seemed to have the same problem. After this latest update, both of my colonies have become unproductive...

* Tenants no longer pay rent (the deed always shows the rent as paid, no matter how much time has passed).
    * Farm animals no longer produce--no milk from mooshi, no plant fiber from fluffalo, no eggs from chickens...
    * Colonists no longer offer quests.

If anyone has any advice, I'd be really grateful! In case this information is relevant, I also recently lost my bookmarks and outpost shops progress, and I fixed the latter by using the following admin command...

/setuniverseflag outpost_mission1

Thank you!

- Yussra! :)

2. Yussra

Yussra Space Hobo

Here's an update on the situation, in case anyone reading this is facing a similar issue... I was able to fix the problem essentially via "reset." Reset everything! Buy new farm animals, and bring in new tenants! :fishbowl:

3. raigho

raigho Space Hobo

Hi.
    Same problem here.
    When I play in solo, none of my animals or plants will be harvestable. I need to breack my crops and replant them to remove the bug but for the animal there is nothing i can doo but kill them and buy new eggs.
    This happen when I connect my character on a friend's server (via steam => "join game") Once i'm on it, without being invited in the party, All my things are harvestable. I try to move my animal and a planet, leave and reopen the game, the bug was still here.

This is a Bug that need to me fixed.
    For now the only thing I can do is wait for my friend to play starbound to harvest my aminals.