Color Changing Items

Discussion in 'Gear and Items' started by Aladiia, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Aladiia

Aladiia Space Spelunker

I'm not sure if this is already in the game or not and if it is i'm sorry but, i think it would be cool if you could use the color changer tool to change furniture like beds, chairs, etc. Simple idea that could change a lot. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Feel free to add any suggestions to my suggestion.

2. SuggestionsBot

SuggestionsBot Autonomous Posting Device

Thanks for submitting a new suggestion!

Please remember to give your opinion on this suggestion by voting on our suggestions page.

3. Well, as far as I know there are a few possibilities with the whole colouring things idea:
    #1 You can change the colour of the armours in the game with dyes
    #2 You can change the colour of the blocks in the game with a special tool

I have no idea if you can change the colour of let's say a gun or a sword and furniture but I would imagine that Chucklefish is going to implement something like that because why wouldn't they ? If you can already paint the blocks and clothing then why not the weaponry and furniture ?
    Maybe someone else has more information on this and can correct me if I'm wrong here :V

Jappards and Aladiia like this.
  4. Aladiia

Aladiia Space Spelunker

Thank you for your input, it's much appreciated. I already knew about the first two, I just think it would be cool if people have a certain few colors that they would like to use in their home or like some kind of theme based thing. Especially sense there is clans, I mean clans have clan colors so it would add a lot more variety. & I don't mean to be rude or anything like that but isn't "colour" spelled color?

Ἄνουβις likes this.
  5. I live in the UK, here people spell it "colour".
    And don't worry, I appreciate if someone corrects my grammar because I can learn something new that way :V

Aladiia likes this.
  6. Aladiia

Aladiia Space Spelunker

Ah okay that's neat.

Ἄνουβις likes this.
  7. Royal_Starlord

Royal_Starlord Big Damn Hero

Dude, this idea might be awesome.

I wonder if such color changing capabilities can be applied to furniture mods, if furniture dyeing is a possibility in the future? :3c