1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Community Weapons Pack 0.4

A weapons mod pack based on the communities ideas.

1. Jeffreyg228

Jeffreyg228 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Jeffreyg228 submitted a new mod:

Community Weapons Pack - A weapons mod pack based on the communities ideas.

Read more about this mod...

2. Avito

Avito Subatomic Cosmonaut

Create a craft table for these weapons

3. Jeffreyg228

I definitely plan on doing that, Just trying to figure out what it would look like first. Thank you for the feedback :D

4. GonDragon

GonDragon Pangalactic Porcupine

Or you can also add them to the weapon market on the outpost.

Jeffreyg228 likes this.
  5. Artanis00500

Artanis00500 Void-Bound Voyager

Make a stasis rifle from Subnautica and some Protectorate rifles,and a shield.

Jeffreyg228 likes this.
  6. Jeffreyg228

I like this idea, Thank you for your consideration.

GonDragon likes this.
  7. Jeffreyg228

I'll totally add in more Protectorate weapons, as far as that Stasis Rifle goes I might have a bit of trouble trying to get it to work properly. I could just make it to where it slows them down.. maybe. I'll see what I can do. Thank you for your consideration. :)

8. Artanis00500

Your welcome!

9. Artanis00500

Also one extra thing,could you make the AR2 from half life 2?Make the primary a machinegun and the secondary a rocket(guided or unguided,whatever is easier)

Jeffreyg228 likes this.
  10. Jeffreyg228

Will do! :D

11. Jeffreyg228

Thank you everbody for your feedback, I've got a lot of work a head of me. The next update will be coming soon, It will have 5 - 10 new weapons, then after that I'll be working on rebalancing them all.

Also there will be a new workbench to access all community weapons. :D

12. Artanis00500

Sweet,cant wait!

Jeffreyg228 likes this.
  13. Jeffreyg228

New Update Should be out Monday!!

Adding 5 new weapons
    and I'll try to add the Weapons Workbench in this update, if not It will be in the next one.

14. Artanis00500

Sweet,thanks for the heads up!

Jeffreyg228 likes this.
  15. RedCore22

RedCore22 Void-Bound Voyager

Honestly love these ideas...

Got an few suggestions:

Breidablik - Fire Emblem Heroes - "Welcome back, Summoner!" (2-Handed Pistol that deals standard damage, alt-fire unleashes either an Red Fire Orb, Blue Electricity Orb, Green Radiation Orb, or a White Cosmic Orb to fire alongside you for 20 seconds)

Heaven's Gate - Epic Battle Fanasty - "My love for swords have made it where I can summon them from thin air!" (2-Handed Greatsword that deals Cosmic damage, alt-fire fires an cosmic sword projectile at mouse cursor location)

Whisper - League of Legends - "1, 2, 3, 4" (1-handed Revolver with insanely high Energy consumption (Can only fire 4 shots before running out), but gains power the less Energy you have left)

Terra Sword - Terraria - "Something's off about this sword..." (1-Handed Greatsword that fires Shadow projectiles with each swing)

Phoenix Wing: Rettenjō - Blazblue - "BANG BANG BIG BANG!" (2-Handed Quarterstaff "Giant Nail?" that deals both Cosmic and Shadow Damage, Alt-Fire enables "Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan" mode, increasing speed, damage output, and defense for 20 seconds)

M. Emerald Cannon - Sonic the Hedgehog - "Someone's mad..." (2-Handed Cannon that fires an giant emerald that deals Radiation Damage. Alt-Fire fires 7 Emeralds that deal Cosmic damage)

Jeffreyg228 likes this.
  16. Jeffreyg228

Jeffreyg228 updated Community Weapons Pack with a new update entry:

New Weapons, New Object, Bug Fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

RedCore22 likes this.
  17. sores2

sores2 Void-Bound Voyager

You did a very nice job, congratulations and thank you for sharing your work!

Maybe a few ideas for the future : Infinity Blade weapons and more Elder Scrolls items ??

Have a nice day!

Jeffreyg228 likes this.
  18. Jeffreyg228

Thank you for your feedback! Also I agree with you, there should be more Elder Scrolls Weapons and I'll Definitely add some Infinity Blade Weapons. :)

19. Jeffreyg228

20. Avito

Avito Subatomic Cosmonaut

COMPATIBILITY Weapon Reinforcer

Jeffreyg228 likes this.