RELEASED [Content Patcher] Cute Valley

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Rosalie, Mar 20, 2016.

1. taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

You're a doll <3

Def, be one of the first to get this new microhouse farmhouse2/_marriage maps n.n
    Although I am going to probably open up all the other ones to see if I need make changes in those [but doubt, no kids rooms in the earlier houses?]

Edit: no real work to be in be done in the smaller houses. I can edit the attic and basement interiors, later, i guess

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
      Rosalie likes this.
    • itsbea

itsbea Tentacle Wrangler

Just updated my stable and house!! I am SOOO addicted to your mods! I check your thread so frequently for updates! TYSM again for making stardew valley pretty, cute & pink!!!
      :nuruhype::nuruflirt:

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
        Rosalie likes this.
      • Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

pretty blue tools are done!!!

[​IMG]

XxhexerxX, Ribbonain and taintedwheat like this.
        • taintedwheat

Well done bbygrrl! those are cool!

do you think you can make me a custom version that uses silver, jade and rose quartz, tanzinite colors? ;_; (fav jewelry)

Rosalie likes this.
          • Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

sure! <3 what are your toolsets or preferences?

taintedwheat likes this.
            • taintedwheat

rn i have gold set and one iridum thing but i don't remember what, but if you wanted to do a whole set that'd be cool or mix and match a bunch of stuff (like variety or magicalgirl set) because i plan to start a new game forrealzies after doing the simple endgame stuff CA has planned for 1.1 / multiplayer is gonna make you start a new game probably. n__n

• Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

I could try using a splash of colors on each set, or maybe I could prioritize your absolute favorites :D

also somehow a double update flew across the sky! because it was really easy to recolor

blue heart sprinklers! :D
                [​IMG]

Ribbonain and taintedwheat like this.
                • taintedwheat

awwww you know i love sprinklers, cute job n.n

whatever sounds super cute too you n.n

Rosalie likes this.
                  • Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

a very magical 3rd update! i'm on a roll tonight... even though i should be asleep :rofl:

pretty flowery stables <3

[​IMG][​IMG]

itsbea and taintedwheat like this.
                    • taintedwheat

awww good job in the positioning of the bench, it really look as though you're sitting xD

Rosalie likes this.
                      • Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

haha thanks, I love that little bench :p

• Ribbonain

Ribbonain Pangalactic Porcupine

omgh gimmie must have runs to download xD aaaaa thank you sweetie there lovely.

Rosalie likes this.
                          • itsbea

itsbea Tentacle Wrangler

wanted to share a scrn shot of my interior :3 thx to your lovely mods!:nuruflirt:

[​IMG]

Rosalie likes this.
                            • Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

update coming soon! blue craftables, some furniture, fences and gate galore :slowpoke:

@itsbea cuuute! added screenie to first post :3

itsbea and XxhexerxX like this.
                              • taintedwheat

Dude i got crazy hair, subtly though

Rosalie likes this.
                                • Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

OP updated!! next update will be super cute fences <3

itsbea likes this.
                                  • FiyahKitteh

FiyahKitteh Void-Bound Voyager

I really super like your sets! Using some of them on one of my save files as we speak. ö_ö
                                    Quick question: Is there any way to have the fireplace without the flower ranks, by chance? And the greenhouse to? IDK, I kinda just have a dislike for ranks, for some reason. ._.a

Instead...I kinda hate to ask, but...would you maybe be willing to add a few small kawaii things (stars, hearts, bows, strawberries...extremely sugar sweet kawaii things!)? Uhm...I'd basically like something such as this:
                                    [​IMG]

Basically...
                                    ~ Remove most of the flowers on the outside house and add a little kawaii trinket left of the door (as seen in pic 1 or 2; like I said above, stars, hearts or whatever; don't want it to be too much work for you)
                                    ~ Remove the ranks from the greenhouse, add a few sakura petals and maybe some cute hanging deco (excuse the look, I just made this super quick, so the perspective isn't right and all xD)
                                    ~ And on the fireplace just - once again - remove the flower ranks and add some kawaii stuff instead. Like a Teru (as seen on my...uh, scribble?)

I am also totally willing to give you something in return for it, if you'd like. Like a little donation or something from my etsy shop. Just let me know? ❤

IDK, maybe some other people would like to use this modification as well in the end. Wouldn't mind. Again, only if you're up for it all though. Just removing the ranks would already help me a great deal °bows to your skills°

velverette likes this.
                                    • Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

hi thanks!! <3 that's a very interesting project, but it'll be pretty hard for me to do since the house and greenhouse are not actually mine! I only recolored the houses and added the bench and a couple of other things^^(credits have been in OP in their proper places) since I did do the fireplace, removing the flowers there is pretty easy

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
                                        taintedwheat likes this.
                                      • FiyahKitteh

FiyahKitteh Void-Bound Voyager

Oh my god, not sure how I missed the credits. x_x
                                        I am currently trying to do some own edits and I got XNB Node, but for some reason it isn't doing anything, despite having the right commands and all, so this will probably take a while. No clue when I'll figure it out, so. ^^°

Would definitely appreciate the 'clean' fireplace. =) <3

• Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dv5qoca618bis7u/towninterior.xnb?dl=0

so sorry for the long wait!! a lot of personal things came up suddenly >_<
                                          let me know if this works fine for you <3