RELEASED [Content Patcher] Stardew Valley Enhanced - Visual & QoL Improvement [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by XCube591, Mar 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XCube591

XCube591 Subatomic Cosmonaut

[​IMG]

Hey there!
    You might remember this mod from like 2016 or something when I first started playing SV. I've
    recently come back and figured that it would be nice to update it and ~enhance~ it. So I've done
    a bunch of stuff. This is not just shortcuts anymore, I started slowly adding custom made
    sprites to the town area. So what have I actually done?

~ Changelog

1.1. - Shortcuts Only version, Desaturated sprites optional file
    NEW: Pierre's outdoor display, Fence replacements, New sprites
    CHANGES: Fixed bugs, Mod doesn't replace base game's textures anymore, Changes to finished areas

~ The Enhancements

Town
    ~ Improved fountain area

[​IMG]

~ Enabled access to the north west part of the town + a small remake

[​IMG]

~ Added an outside shop display to Pierre's
    ~ Improved the area around Evelyn and George's house
    ~ Added a Terrace and a boiler area to the Stardrop Salon

[​IMG]

~ A remake of the graveyard
    ~ Improvements to fences for all houses
    ~ Other small visual changes around the town

[​IMG]

Shortcuts
    ~ From below the Museum to the right side of the Beach.
    ~ From top right side of the town to the Mountains next to the Quarry.
    ~ From the playground to Robin's house.
    ~ Stairs from the Backwoods to the road below.
    [​IMG]

And more to come.
    ~ Installation & Technical Info

Installation
    1. Extract the zip file into your Stardew Valley directory, usually Steam/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley
    2. Install Entoarox Framework and after entering the game, type into the SMAPI console "world_bushreset"
    - To reset the bushes - This is not required if you are starting a new game.
    3. All done!

This mod uses Content Patcher to replace:

Town.xnb, Mountain.xnb, Backwoods.xnb, Beach.xnb

Known Issues:
    There might be some pathing issues with the NPC, but since they can basically through anything it shouldn't
    be gamebreaking, just a bit funny.
    This mod does not work with any mods that change the above

This mod uses custom seasonal sprites made by myself. If you'd like to use them, just send me a message.

Any negative/positive feedback is welcome. Would also love to hear some suggestions of what you'd like to see ~enhanced~. Hope you enjoy my mod! ^^[/COLOR][/SIZE]​

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
      009i66, hollowlaughter and Shellark like this.
    • XCube591

Dude I love your Tego Expansion mod! I will be the one keeping an eye out :D

Stylegddc likes this.
      • hollowlaughter

hollowlaughter Void-Bound Voyager

Hm, I'm going to try and write up a list of things to note here as I go (so expect edits), I'm playing in Spring, Year 2:

That's what I caught on my first pass through on it. I don't have any conflicting mods editing any of these sheets, I believe; but I could be wrong.

I hope the long list isn't discouraging for you, since this has a lot of potential and its mostly a lot of minor stuff, some of which I'm not even sure why its happening (like the issue with the pillars around the fountain, I think your screenshots were also taken in Spring, but the pillars seem correct in your screenshots...)

Did try removing Elle's Dirt mod to be super safe, but that seems to not be the cause either.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
        • XCube591

Thanks for the feedback! Most of those things are already fixed in my internal version but i'll definitely look into everything else and try to push out the update in the next few days. Those secret note bushes are super weird because they don't show up as special in the editor :ppp I'll have to get a list or something

EDIT: All these things have been fixed in the latest update!

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
          • XCube591

This mod has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
            Not open for further replies.