1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Coordinates for robots

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Qu9ke, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Qu9ke

Qu9ke Big Damn Hero

Yes I know there is a megathread containing many coordinates to different places, but I honestly don't want to sift through over 1,000 replies worth of material trying to find what I'm looking for. I was hoping that anyone here could share coordinates to a planet that spawns robot enemies as I need them for copper wire and other things. I used to be on a planet that spawned them in a gnome village underground, but I don't know where that is anymore. Any help would be appreciated. I'll look through the megathread a little just in case, but I'm not going to sit here all day looking for what I'm trying to find ;P.

2. Noir Korrane

Noir Korrane Pangalactic Porcupine

Any planet around frozen stars should have them. Frozen worlds in particular.

They spawn those scout robots frequently

3. Qu9ke

Qu9ke Big Damn Hero

I appreciate the reply, but the game really expects me to have to go to a tier 5 star system when I haven't even completed durasteel yet? I mean I'll do it, I just didn't expect it.

4. Noir Korrane

What parts are you looking for specifically?

Copper wire can be crafted at the furnace on one of the other tabs.

5. Qu9ke

Qu9ke Big Damn Hero

... Oops. I even checked beforehand and thought copper wire wasn't there. I guess my noobishness has shown through a little today. Thanks for the tips.

6. Noir Korrane

No worries :nurunaughty:

I've been playing since Koala and when the current Crafting system hit it threw me for a loop myself.

7. Shadow20218

Shadow20218 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You actually can craft every mechanical component except the stick of RAM which requires the robotic enemies but scandroids have like a 1 in 10 drop rate so it shouldn't be that hard to get if you build a high platform in a world with scandroids.

8. Thee Pie Man

Thee Pie Man Subatomic Cosmonaut

On top of this, using a bow on Scandroids/robots in general later on will increase their drop stuff if you are in a pinch by the time you get to tier 5's and need more resources/want to farm them.

9. NanoPi

NanoPi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I saw some flying robots in the sky on mutated/alien planets around radioactive stars.

10. LilyV3

LilyV3 Master Astronaut

scorched and volcano, tons of flying robots, but for copper wire? that you simply make you own, only ram sticks are not craftabel afaik.