1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Copper Pan Glitch or just unlucky?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Geordane, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Geordane

Geordane Space Hobo

So I've had the Copper Pan for a couple of in-game months now, and ever since Willy gave it to me, I have NEVER encountered a shimmering spot on any body of water in the game. Could this be a glitch? Or is my Farmer just really unlucky. Thanks for your responses!

• One More Day

One More Day Cosmic Narwhal

It's just really rare and the whole panning thing is just generally useless. It was a good idea, just badly executed imo. Should have been you pan wherever and whenever you want, but it costs a fixed amount of energy, say 4E like milk pail, and it's random whether you get anything, and mostly you get nothing, or maybe a stone or two.

• margotbean

margotbean Existential Complex

Even when I make it a point to look for them, they're often unreachable, or (more often than not) they disappear while I'm moving my copper pan to the top row of inventory. :(
        They're easier to see in Winter, but I've seen them during every season, even in the farm ponds.