1. Welcome to the Wargroove support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://wargroove.com/support

could not find the requested campaign file

Discussion in 'Support' started by cap390, Feb 14, 2019.

1. cap390

cap390 Space Hobo

hello, i have a probem with the videogame, i completed the campaign and i test the campaign editor, i pressed a button in the menu thinking that it served for borrow the work in the campaign editor, but nothing happened, after i tried play campaign for earn more star and the game showed me this error
    upload_2019-2-14_0-40-11.png

acctually i can play campaign, arcade and campaign editor,
    i would be very grateful if you can help me solve this problem, please

Attached Files:

• Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

Heya, could you explain what button you pressed with: "button in the menu thinking that it served for borrow the work in the campaign editor,"
      What campaign is it that you can't get into, the main Wargroove one, or one you've created?

• cap390

cap390 Space Hobo

i wanted the button name in the wiki, is "reset progress", and i can't get into both the main campaign, created campaing and download campaign, i tried uninstall and install the game, but it not worked, also when i created a map appears a other map called unkown, i don't know if it's related

upload_2019-2-14_16-54-11.png

PD: it may seem, but i swear that i don't tried to make a creepypasta

i tried say postdata, i donĀ“t know why appears this face

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2019
        • Shubeans

I'm really sorry, I'm struggling to understand what's happened here.

In %appdata%\chucklefish\wargroove there is a folder called 'Saves' could you zip that up for me and send it over to contact@chucklefish.org. Just use the title 'Wargroove; Could not find the requested campaign file' amd please link this forum in the email so I know which issue it is!

Is English your first language by the way, if not would you prefer to speak your native and I can find a translator if that makes things easier for you?

• cap390

cap390 Space Hobo

i fixed the problem, i just delete manually the campaign that i created, thanks for your help

• COMs

COMs Yeah, You!

I have been having the same issue, and I have tried a few things that I have found, but none of them are working. I don't know what to do at this point, but if anyone knows anything that I can do, then that would help a lot. thanks.

• Shubeans

Could you send me the log file found in %appdata%\chucklefish\wargroove please