RELEASED [CP updated] Genderswapped bachelorettes ( Dialogue mod, character mod & portrait mod )

Discussion in 'Characters' started by keodau27, May 6, 2016.

1. keodau27

keodau27 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I know there is like 2 other gendebent mods for bachelorettes but both of them are WIP, so i just went do one for myself and then why not just share it because i spent way too much time for this

PLEASE CHECK LATEST POST FOR NEW UPDATE DETAILS

This mod included :

+Change in dialogues for the characters :

It covers most of the dialogues, around 80% i guess, the rest is hard-coded or related to the hard-coded part so i dont touch it, so there will be dialogues that have the characters old name and pronouns like these :
    Untitled231.png Untitled.png

I also change their names in the dialogues and name tags to suit the mod more ( i include the yaml files so you can change if you dont like it):

Untitled221.png
    Untitled2231.png

+Portrait mod and Character mod :

Original portrait mod is made by the talented @MCMC , i edited it with their permission , please check out their mod here
    Character mod by me

Liam ( Leah ) :

Untitled-1.png

Hale ( Haley ) :

Untitled-2.png

Marcus ( Maru ) has 2 version : With glasses and no glasses

Untitled-3.png

Untitled-34.png

Penley ( Penny ) 2 version : No freckles and freckles

Untitled-4.png

Abraham ( Abigail ) :

Untitled-5.png

Abraham has no character mod because my Abby is almost match with @Crazy_Leen's character mod ( i'm just lazy welp )

Emil ( Emily ) :
    Untitled-1.png

DOWNLOAD LINKS (UPDATE FOR 1.1):
    Full mod : https://www.dropbox.com/s/jsfw7dp4wjlndzs/
    Dialogues only : https://www.dropbox.com/s/igd2fbjhcq281rs/
    Portrait only : https://www.dropbox.com/s/oqkqincgrfpwmgb/
    Character only
    : https://www.dropbox.com/s/zudigwidimdgojr/

Mirror : http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/373

===========Instruction===========

Please make a backup before pasting the mod in

For dialogues : There are folders in the rar telling you where you should put it, it goes to 3 main folders :
    Stardew Valley\Content\Characters\Dialogue
    Stardew Valley\Content\Characters\schedules
    Stardew Valley\Content\Data

For portrait mod : Stardew Valley\Content\Portraits

For character mod : Stardew Valley\Content\Characters

============NOTE============

-The sprites for Maru and Haley maybe a little wonky but that's because im not good at that, i did try to improve it before releasing the mod
    -I havent test all the dialogues so there maybe mistakes/missing stuff, especially with the name tags, so far there is no problem with the heart events and such, but if there is anything please tell me.
    - I have no plan to do other portrait mod or vanilla portrait ( as there are 2 mods for it here and here )

===========PERMISSION=========
    :confirm: It's ok to include my mod in your mod, but credit please
    :confirm: You're free to make edits out of it for personal use, if you intend to share it, please credit me

============PLAN============
    -Genderswapped mod for Emily, Sandy
    -Updating the mod if there is change in the next patch
    -Before making this mod i was thinking about doing both genderswapped bachelorettes and bachelors, but after finishing the first batch, i decided i need a break, i burned myself up too much for this, so the plan for genderswapped bachelors is unknown right now

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
      chillycherry, Nunah, suuyiii and 10 others like this.
    • keodau27

Updating download links, instruction and plan for future

MCMC likes this.
      • MCMC

MCMC Phantasmal Quasar

so cute.<3<3
        I appreciate your fantastic job!keodau27!
        Thank you so much.:love:

XaviiKinz and keodau27 like this.
        • keodau27

WIP for Emily, his name probably will be Emil or Emile, a masculine variation for Emily ahah
          Taking a bit inspiration from HM : Tale of Two Towns' Mikhail

Attached Files:

• sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

Would you consider releasing more vanilla friendly portrait art for these?

• keodau27

I wrote this in the first post :

• brankal

brankal Void-Bound Voyager

How do you change their name?
                I want to change Abigail to my girl .Can you teach me?

• keodau27

Yeah, sure it's easy, download XNBNode ( read THIS if u dont know how to do it yet ) first to extract and pack the yaml file when you're done

Find NPCDispositions.xnb in ( Content\Data ) and extract it, you will have the yaml file, open it using notepad++ ( windows notepad can also read it but it will look like a mess )

You will see this line :
                  Just change the name of the end of the line to the name you like, ex :
                  And you're done, save the file and pack it up.

Remember : Doing this will only change the appearance ( the name tags under portrait and social tab ), so the hard-coded part of the game still refer the character as their original name ( the problems i mention in the first post )
                  I've also noticed that the older version won't work, you must have the lastest version, since older version don't have their name at the end of the code.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
                    XaviiKinz likes this.
                  • sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

Ah, how annoying of me to miss that line. Sorry about that. d:

• keodau27

Notice some stray pixels for Hans/Haley's flower dance sprites, please download new xnb to replace here ---> https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbkpqljamzj0xr0/Haley-update.rar?dl=0

Untitled.png

A few more things :

-Emily/Emil's portrait is finished, moving on to the sprites but i want to wait til new patch is updated to release it since i dont want to make smaller updates.

-I'm gonna update Penny's portrait and maybe genderbent Sandy

Cemo, JaiantPanda and MCMC like this.
                      • Red_Rose

Red_Rose Phantasmal Quasar

They look cool and cute you did a good work on them keep up the good work.

keodau27 likes this.
                        • Cimeni

Cimeni Phantasmal Quasar

I hope you pick this back up in the future and swap the guys to girls as well *-* These are adorable! I want my entire town to have an amazingly cute Harvest Moon feel with all of these~

keodau27 likes this.
                          • keodau27

Since the talented @MCMC has updated her portrait mod, i will get on updating the mod

I have already made a sketch for female Elliot, here is a sneak peak :
                            Untitled.png
                            Editing from male -> female actually take a lot more effort & work, so i have been procrastinating. Hopefully i can have the spirit to finish it

HopeWasHere and randomAnon123 like this.
                            • Cimeni

Cimeni Phantasmal Quasar

Eeeeee, female!Elliot looks adorable already! I actually very much like that hair color +w+ (Because mermaids, yo!)

• keodau27

UPDATE FOR PATCH 1.1
                                What's new ?
                                -Please welcome Emil, our new bachelor of this patch :
                                Untitled-1.png

-Dialogue mod is fully updated to be suitable for patch 1.1
                                -Changing name of 2 bachelors : Penn -> Penley and Hans -> Hal
                                -Fixing the stray pixels in character sprites ( the update for Hal's back in Sept is included in this update as well)
                                -Updated portraits for Penley :
                                Untitled.png

DOWNLOAD LINKS (UPDATE FOR 1.1):
                                Full mod : https://www.dropbox.com/s/jsfw7dp4wjlndzs/
                                Dialogues only : https://www.dropbox.com/s/igd2fbjhcq281rs/
                                Portrait only : https://www.dropbox.com/s/oqkqincgrfpwmgb/

Character only : https://www.dropbox.com/s/zudigwidimdgojr/

Mirror : http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/373

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
                                  Medicell, randomAnon123 and Cemo like this.
                                • manzara

manzara Guest

HI, love the Eliot arts, can you help us do the art work and sprite for seasonal mod?? If you do the same art as a Eliot would be amazinnnnggggg, can you check the seasonalbuilding mod post pls???

• keodau27

I'm currently being occupied with IRL matters so i havent been very active and the release date for the genderswapped bachelors is still undetermined, so if i want to make a seasonal mod, i have to finish it first, so i dont i think i will be able to participate in this. Thanks you for the invitation though.

• keodau27

I posted a notice on nexus, but for people who still follow this mod on this thread, i'm making an update for 1.3 and it will take longer for me to do it because
                                      1.i have no experience in coding and i'm learning the way to do it
                                      2.i plan to make it a fully genderswapped mod, which mean the girlfriend status in the relationship tab will change to boyfriend and various other stuff that i can't figure out before
                                      3.i also want to edit some sprites to make it looks more refined

• keodau27

OFFICIAL UPDATE FOR 1.3
                                        What's new ?
                                        From dialogue, to portrait and character mods and other small details - I have convert everything into a content pack, which means small size files and easy to install

I have included an edited and updated version of minervamaga's poly friendly cutscenes mod, so if you don't like it please download the NoPoly version

"Girlfriend" status has been changed to "boyfriend" without any errors
                                        [​IMG]

I have manged to fix various things i can't do before:
                                        Animation glitch in the wedding

[​IMG]
                                        Correct pronouns in Lewis' speech
                                        [​IMG]

This updates not only bypass all the problem i had but i also manged to track down every single detail possible that i missed in previous updates like these descriptions and photos
                                        [​IMG]
                                        [​IMG]
                                        [​IMG]

I have also made a few changes to Hale/Haley and Emil/Emily's rooms to look more suitable with the mod
                                        [​IMG]
                                        [​IMG]

Hale and Marcus' walk cycle also have been edited to look smoother

============INSTRUCTION===========

-Marcus with glasses and Penley with freckles are the default, if you want to use the no glasses/freckles versions, change the file name from Maru1/Penny1.png in the assets to Maru/Penny.png

-You need to install SMAPI and Content Patcher

-Extract the file and put the folder in Stardew Valley/Mods
                                        ============CREDIT============

-My portrait mod is based on MCMC's Harvest Moon portrait mod with their permission
                                        -The Abigail character mod is an edited version of Crazy_Leen's character mod, i hold no credit for it, so please don't share it anywhere else
                                        -Poly Friendly cutscenes belongs to minervamaga

============DOWNLOAD============

Please visit its Nexusmods page
                                        https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/373

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
                                        • keodau27

Future update teaser !!
                                          [​IMG]