1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Crackling Audio, Gifts and double BG Music on the Switch

Discussion in 'Support' started by ShadeSlayer9, Oct 9, 2017.

1. ShadeSlayer9

ShadeSlayer9 Intergalactic Tourist

I know that many online forums are talking about the audio issue, so I'll be brief about it. I found that it only occurs to me when I am playing on the TV (console mode). When it does start crackling, it tends to crackle more when there are lower pitch sounds/music (for example in the Saloon). The crackling seems to be coming out of the left speaker. If I take it out of the dock and play the game in handheld mode (after the audio starts crackling in console mode) then the crackling gets significantly more louder. I have yet to encounter the crackling in handheld mode.

Another bug that I have experienced is that when I give a gift to someone, then the dialogue doesn't appear until I talk to the person (as in without trying to give a gift). This occurs every now and again.

The final issue that I experienced is that on the 1st of Summer, there were two music tracks being played throughout the day and they continued to play into the night whilst the ambient sound for the night was also playing (the chirping of the crickets).

• LokiTheKhajiit

LokiTheKhajiit Space Hobo

I've been having audio crackle whether handheld or docked. So far nothing seems to be fixing it. And it only happens with this game so I know it's not my speakers.

ShadeSlayer9 likes this.