1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Craftable Seeds 1.8

Make it possible to create all your seeds directly from plantable crops.

1. Drogean

Drogean Scruffy Nerf-Herder

wrong upload dude

2. NeoVanAlemania

NeoVanAlemania Space Kumquat

Oh my goodness it was the wrong mod. I'm sry....

3. NeoVanAlemania

NeoVanAlemania updated Craftable Seeds with a new update entry:

Mod Compatibility

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Post updated ---
    I reverted the mod version to the correct download. What a shame. :)

4. NeoVanAlemania

New seeds and saplings

5. hairlessOrphan

hairlessOrphan Void-Bound Voyager

Love the mod, but I have a request. Can you add a recipe for 3 plant fibers -> a generic random tree sapling? It's for compatibility-ish with Universal Uncrafter. Without this mod, saplings uncraft into plant fibers, which is reasonable. After the saplings update, they now all uncraft into ... coconuts. Probably because it's the first crafting recipe for saplings that Universal Uncrafter finds. Kind of weird, not a deal-breaker, but still kind of weird. Thanks!

6. NeoVanAlemania

I could add the other trees, which drop plant fibers in vanilla. I use them very often for farming plant fiber.

7. hairlessOrphan

hairlessOrphan Void-Bound Voyager

Oh, that makes me think of those twisted-vine trees in the garden biomes that drop fistfuls of plant fibers. A sapling for those would be ideal for fiber farms, though maybe you'll have the same problem with those as kelp, because they don't really grow in vanilla.

I don't know how painful it is to add a sapling for, like, every tree. I just got in the habit of uncrafting saplings instead of trashing them, and now I'm drowning in coconuts.

8. NeoVanAlemania

Coconuts for everyone! :)
    The plant fiber tree which I meant are really common in vanilla. I use them since a very long time. Those trees should be no problem I think.

9. MelOzone

MelOzone Big Damn Hero

So you're a coconut milk baron? :nurucool:

Hey @NeoVanAlemania. A couple of ideas for you!
    1. How about making reeds and flesh tendrils plantable?
    It's probably not that easy since they have no growing stages. But I really need those. Especially reeds - they are used in a lot of crafting. And flesh strands are used in cooking.
    Bonus points: reeds can only grow when half-submerged but require no tilling. Flesh tendrils can only frow on flesh blocks.
    2. Can you make thorn fruits plantable on any soil, not just tilled? Seeing that they are wild-growing in harsh environments, it makes little sense to be able to plant them only on farmlands. Tilled soil can still give them bonus growing speed.

10. NeoVanAlemania

11. NeoVanAlemania

New crafting table and bug fixing

12. NeoVanAlemania

13. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

As a suggestion, add the metal tree saplings to the craftable list in case you can't find the actual trees or enough of them in the foundry biomes (Hopefully the recipe doesn't use metal coated wood, since that would defeat the purpose of crafting the saplings if you don't have that material).

I have been running into Foundry biomes that don't have the metal trees, making it impossible to craft anything that needs metal coated wood, having an alternate way of accessing that tree type with out cheating them in will help greatly.

14. NeoVanAlemania

15. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Very nice mod , my GF will love it ^^

16. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

i found some error.
    43] [Error] Could not load image asset '/objects/farmables/floweryellow/floweryellow.png:default.2.3', using placeholder default.
    (ImageException) call to subImage with pos (24, 4294967252) size (8, 22) out of image bounds (64, 22)
    [15:34:31.718] [Error] Could not load image asset '/objects/farmables/flowerblue/flowerblue.png:default.2.1', using placeholder default.
    (ImageException) call to subImage with pos (8, 4294967260) size (8, 18) out of image bounds (64, 18)
    [15:34:31.844] [Error] Could not load image asset '/objects/farmables/floweryellow/floweryellow.png:default.2.0', using placeholder default.
    (ImageException) call to subImage with pos (0, 4294967252) size (8, 22) out of image bounds (64, 22)
    [15:34:31.998] [Error] Could not load image asset '/objects/farmables/flowerred/flowerred.png:default.2.3', using placeholder default.
    (ImageException) call to subImage with pos (24, 4294967254) size (8, 21) out of image bounds (64, 21)
    [15:34:32.187] [Error] Could not load image asset '/objects/farmables/flowerred/flowerred.png:default.2.4', using placeholder default.
    (ImageException) call to subImage with pos (32, 4294967254) size (8, 21) out of image bounds (64, 21)
    [15:34:32.207] [Error] Could not load image asset '/objects/farmables/flowerblue/flowerblue.png:default.2.0', using placeholder default.
    (ImageException) call to subImage with pos (0, 4294967260) size (8, 18) out of image bounds (64, 18)
    [15:34:32.389] [Error] Could not load image asset '/objects/farmables/flowerblue/flowerblue.png:default.2.3', using placeholder default.
    (ImageException) call to subImage with pos (24, 4294967260) size (8, 18) out of image bounds (64, 18)
    [15:34:32.538] [Error] Could not load image asset '/objects/farmables/flowerblue/flowerblue.png:default.2.2', using placeholder default.
    (ImageException) call to subImage with pos (16, 4294967260) size (8, 18) out of image bounds (64, 18)
    [15:34:32.642] [Error] Could not load image asset '/objects/farmables/flowerred/flowerred.png:default.2.2', using placeholder default.
    (ImageException) call to subImage with pos (16, 4294967254) size (8, 21) out of image bounds (64, 21)
    [15:34:34.842] [Error] Could not load image asset '/objects/farmables/floweryellow/floweryellow.png:default.2.2', using placeholder default.
    (ImageException) call to subImage with pos (16, 4294967252) size (8, 22) out of image bounds (64, 22)
    [15:34:35.099] [Error] Could not load image asset '/objects/farmables/floweryellow/floweryellow.png:default.2.4', using placeholder default.
    (ImageException) call to subImage with pos (32, 4294967252) size (8, 22) out of image bounds (64, 22)
    [15:34:35.625] [Error] Could not load image asset '/objects/farmables/flowerblue/flowerblue.png:default.2.4', using placeholder default.
    (ImageException) call to subImage with pos (32, 4294967260) size (8, 18) out of image bounds (64, 18)
    [15:34:35.996] [Error] Could not load image asset '/objects/farmables/flowerred/flowerred.png:default.2.0', using placeholder default.

caused by this mod

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  17. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

can u plz fix it?
    its spamming in the log file

18. NeoVanAlemania

Please provide your complete log file with a pastebin link.

19. Mogipoki

Mogipoki Void-Bound Voyager

Does this work with 1.3?

20. NeoVanAlemania