1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Crash in Museum (MP)

Discussion in 'Support' started by ManaUser, May 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. ManaUser

ManaUser Cosmic Narwhal

It crashed while I was trying to donate (a rusty spur IIRC, but I don't suppose that matters), and it seemed like it happened when the screen panned as I was reaching for a shelf towards the top. This was multiplayer with me as a guest.

Here's the error log:
    Code:
    Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    InnerException:
    Stack Trace:    at StardewValley.Menus.MuseumMenu.draw(SpriteBatch b) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\1\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\MuseumMenu.cs:line 261
       at StardewValley.Game1.Draw(GameTime gameTime) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\1\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 11360
       at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
       at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
       at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
       at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
       at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
       at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
       at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
       at StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\1\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:line 122