Creating Portraits

Discussion in 'Mods' started by FuzzyMittens, Jan 4, 2020.

1. FuzzyMittens

FuzzyMittens Void-Bound Voyager

When editing portraits: if one portrait is already done, is it possible to crop it, save it, and then eventually compile the separate portraits together into a large one? I'm wondering if it will save me more time by using the same base portrait I've created and making necessary edits rather than creating them individually from scratch each time.

• cat9412

cat9412 Big Damn Hero

If I am understanding this correctly: you are wondering if you can do each portrait separately, keeping the FIRST portrait you made as a base point, and then combining all of them into a sheet? (I hope I'm reading it correctly)

IF I TOTALLY READ THIS WRONG: Pleasee tell me so I know lol, and sorry for wasting your time making you read this T^T'

IF I DIDN'T: I'd imagine you could make multiple copies of your base image and make your small edits, then you can use something like Piskel to help with making a sheet out of them. Thats how I would do it (I've used piskel for animal sprites, but it can be used for this too), but im not a huge modder ^^'

EDIT: P.S. I saw the beginnings of your My Hero Academia Portraits, Love the idea!!!

• FuzzyMittens

FuzzyMittens Void-Bound Voyager

You read it correctly! Currently I'm using the base image and making edits as I go along! Turns out, pasting Toshinori over Sam helps with the hair a lot so I'm making more edits over time. Thank you so much for the help! I'm about halfway through making the portraits now.

• cat9412

cat9412 Big Damn Hero

Awesome!! I cant wait to see the finished product :D

FuzzyMittens likes this.