Race cristallumains

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by zomjam, Jul 24, 2012.

1. zomjam

zomjam Void-Bound Voyager

A race of mantis type people, with technolgy that went from a claw made of iron to dual plasma elbow blades with solar pannals on them in 10 years, get more and more advanced by the week.
    even with there large arsanal and massive milltary, they are more or less master traders, selling wepenary to galexy, and have mercanary to hire.
    TIMELINE AD
    1100 cristallumains rose from the ground and formed tribes under eragon 5 in the rengular solar system.
    1110 discovers how to make a basic forge from the many lava pools near mount mortem
    1300 iron finaly is discorved by cristallumains. start of the decade of technolgy.
    1302 electric is discorved. electroclaws invented, basic powered transport is also invented
    1304 an unknown cristallumain discorvers lasers
    1304.5 laser sights makes early sniper rifles have much better aiming abilty.
    1305 laser wepons now invented, weak, but able to cut light armour and never miss
    1308 plasma discorvered. distaster causes large damage with a quarter of the capital destroyed.
    1310 plasma is focused, now used in wepons. teleporter malfunctions and teleports to earths underground.
    1311 first city on earth is setup.
    1930 eragon 5 is invaded by anagalams, who use E.M.Ps to disable and destroy the plasma defences.
    1950 ergon 5 surenders and is enslaved.
    1990 gondarth the decapper rebels.
    2200 after a long war, ergon 5 was destroyed by the space pirate clan ''the black death''s heat imploder nuke(H.I.N), turning the planets core heat to 1000,000,000,0000,000,000,000,000,degrees, imploding it.
    anagalams turn exinct.
    2201 cristallumains ally with humanity.
    Thats all I got, any good Ideas in the comments and replys I will add on here :DD till next time!-zomjam