1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Crops Disappearing - No Storm or Crows

Discussion in 'Support' started by _PandorasBox_, Nov 27, 2016.

1. _PandorasBox_

_PandorasBox_ Sandwich Man

So I've had this little issue for a few days now, and I think it's only been happening in my Summer of year two ( Which is what I'm currently on ) . So, I have my farm set up to where quality sprinklers touch every spot, and I have Scarecrows and fencing around it ( I actually had my Scarecrows outside the fencing, but I thought perhaps Crows were still getting to them somehow, and so I moved them in one, removing the fence to do so ) .
    But randomly, and this is with growing crops, hasn't happened to my all season long crops, I'll wake up, start the new day, and some of them will be missing. And it isn't like the normal way they go missing, and it isn't after a storm. The dirt is untilled, and the crop is gone.
    The watered spots are just crops that I had just harvested, so don't mind them. The two untilled spots had.. I don't really remember, possibly wheat, or maybe radishes, but they were nearly fully grown. Or it could've been a summertime flower, or mixed seeds, I honestly can't remember.
    But there hasn't been a storm, lightening or otherwise, on my game for a few days, so it wasn't lightening that caused it ( And from what I've seen, lightening just destroys it, it doesn't untill the dirt ) .
    [​IMG]

• _PandorasBox_

_PandorasBox_ Sandwich Man

In Fall, no storm the last day again, crops are again missing. Any ideas as to what's causing this? It's pretty annoying, and they were there the day before.

[​IMG]