1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Crucible Armory 0.5

Test your light with weapons from Destiny's Crucible

1. Derpyman890

Derpyman890 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Derpyman890 submitted a new mod:

Crucible Armory - Test your light with weapons from Destiny's Crucible

Read more about this mod...

2. Derpyman890

3. Derpyman890

4. Toa_Derax

Toa_Derax Pangalactic Porcupine

Of course, Hawksaw needs to be OP. :iswydt:

Anyways, hopefully you can include non-Crucible gear, as well. Me needs my Mythoclast. :yoda:

5. Derpyman890

I do plan to expand past the crucible. Next up is the vanguard and faction weapons. (I've already kinda started on those.)

6. Derpyman890

7. hflemming

hflemming Void-Bound Voyager

using the /spawnitem ... doesn't work for me. I am running the cheerful giraffe update so is that why?

8. W4FF13_G0D

W4FF13_G0D Intergalactic Tourist

Congrats on 100 downloads!!! :3

9. Derpyman890

Yeah, that's why. I'm not entirely sure how to update the mod yet. I guess I'll have to figure it out soon though... I've got 10 days...

10. Toa_Derax

Don't feel like you have to get it updated before 1.0. If you can't, it's fine. No rush.

11. W4FF13_G0D

W4FF13_G0D Intergalactic Tourist

But what would others think when the 22nd comes and they be like "Oh snap, can't wait to try the new Crucible Armory mod i just downloaded today... OH NO!!! IT DOESN'T WORK!!! RAWR THIS IS THE WORST MOD EVER! -3/5 STARS!!!"

12. Toa_Derax

They should learn that people have lives, and don't live to serve them. :up:

13. Derpyman890

So, dispite Starbound updating and this mod becoming obsolete literally tomorrow, I hit 200 downloads today. Thanks everyone who downloaded, I should have the update by next weekend, if all goes according to plan.

14. Derpyman890

15. sρooκs

sρooκs Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A separate multiplayer-friendly mod utilizing preexisting parts and colors to make similar weapons would be cool.

16. safetyseal

safetyseal Void-Bound Voyager

Any progress on the Lord Shaxx armor set that's in the info page of this mod? It looks super awesome, I'd love to have it to go with these guns.

17. Derpyman890

The Lord Shaxx included in the info page was actually meant to be a crafting station to purchase the weapons. But now that I know somebody wants an armour set made out of it, I'll probably put the time into making the rest of the animation frames.

18. Derpyman890

19. Derpyman890