REQUEST Custom NPC Eugene and SDVE compatibility

Discussion in 'Mods' started by cottoncandikid, Apr 2, 2022.

1. cottoncandikid

cottoncandikid Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, so I've just decided to try Expanded for the first time. I am an avid modder with over 200 mods so of course, there have been a few issues with compatibility. I have the custom NPC, Eugene, and I don't want to remove him from my game; but his house coincides with Andy's farm in Cindersap Forest. I've tried to do this myself with to no avail, so I'm going to request it here:

Can someone please make a fix for this? I just want to move Andy's farm somewhere else in Cindersap, where nothing will glitch inside or coincide with the yard.

I have heard that Eugene's creator does not want their mod changed or redistributed, so I think moving Andy's house is my only option since I want to be respectful to the mod creator's wishes.

I've made some visual mods myself, but unfortunately I'm no good with anything besides basic XNB/PNG edits and TMX buildables, so I'm asking here!

If anyone can do this for me I'd be so grateful!! I know it's probably a tedious task, but I just don't want to delete Eugene and give up on him :(

Thanks!